*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/379368
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #912643
The storm clouds are piling high.
#379368 added October 14, 2005 at 4:40pm
Restrictions: None
Oh, God, where are you?
I thought Robert was in a place that would take care of him, not stress him to the point he suffered trauma. A physical therapist pushed him too hard and too long for three days, even after he told her he couldn't do any more. Finally Wednesday, after she wanted him to do more, after he told her he was too tired, he told her to leave him alone, went to his room, and went to bed. About thirty minutes later, he said it felt as if a huge sledge hammer whammed him in the chest, jerking his body off the bed. Then his heart ached and fluttered. After a few minutes, it settled down, and he dozed off before it hit again. I am sooooo angry.

Now he's literally ill physically and mentally. He's confused and not functioning well. I can't even talk to his doctor because Dr. Grode is out of town. The doctor's PA hasn't shown up either. I wish Robert were under the care of our regular doctor, but the new policy is for a "hosptialist" to have the care of a patient in the hospital. Ish!

I'm home to rest a bit before going back to the hospital. Where can I find help? My faith is taking a beating big time. I'm lost and confused, although not the same way as Robert. Huh, some pair.

All the stress, as well as the abcessed tooth infection going into a sinus, has triggered my lupus again. I didn't realize how well I really was doing until I slipped backwards. Two steps forward and three back.

Please, God, I need your help more than ever.

© Copyright 2005 Vivian (UN: vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vivian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/379368