*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/688744
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#688744 added February 26, 2010 at 7:00pm
Restrictions: None
The first day of Ayyám-I-Há
Istiqlál (Independence), 1 Ayyám-I-Há (Intercalary Days), 166 BE – Friday, February 26, 2010 about 3:41 PM Pacific Time

This morning Mom and I went to the west side of Las Vegas, I took a list of her medications to Westfield Eye Center and then stopped at Fat Burger to get their large cheeseburger and onion rings. That was my gift to Mom for the first day of Ayyám-I-Há. That may be the only gift Mom gets for Ayyám-I-Há; I'm trying to think of something to give her tomorrow.

On Saturday morning, we have to pick up a couple of food boxes I ordered the beginning of the month. One of the boxes contains fruits and vegetables, while the other contains meat with other meal fixings. I forgot what was in the boxes and I didn't keep the flyer that listed their contents. I'll find out tomorrow what's in the boxes and then figure out a minute for the next two or three weeks.

Mom wants a wind up alarm clock, but I have an electric clock for her. I informed her several times of the electric clock and asked her to clean off her side stand so I can plug it into the electricity. Mom's forgotten I said anything about the electric clock, so I'll clean off the side stand tomorrow and plug the clock in as her gift for the second day of Ayyám-I-Há. It's a radio alarm clock, so Mom will probably be satisfied with it after I find a radio station she likes.




© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/688744