*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/697884
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(132)
Rated: E · Book · Other · #101
Explanations and instructions of all things Writing.Com.
#697884 added June 23, 2016 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Success Stories From Our Members
We receive emails from members every day telling us of their successes since joining Writing.Com:

A student is thrilled that his writing skills have improved immensely, and he's now earned an A instead of a C in English.

A housewife is thankful to have this online space to devote to herself and is writing more than she has in years.

A shy writer who has never shown her work to anyone but close family now feels liberated because so many strangers are reading her work and leaving their reviews for her.

A seasoned writer now feels that his work has been polished enough through the many honest and thorough reviews he's received on Writing.Com, that he has the confidence to submit his first piece of writing for possible publication.

A group of writers have come together and successfully published their own anthology of writing.

The success stories are many, and they continue to roll in.

Our member testimonials   contain plenty of success stories of all different kinds to peruse. They are too many to list, and none is less important than another!


Recommended Reading

© Copyright 2016 The StoryMistress (UN: storymistress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The StoryMistress has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/697884