*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/699181-Costumicons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(132)
Rated: E · Book · Other · #101
Explanations and instructions of all things Writing.Com.
#699181 added October 10, 2022 at 7:43am
Restrictions: None
Costumicons
Icon: Premium Membership (Small) The small pictures that you see on many of the portfolios around Writing.Com are called costumicons and are automatically included with any Premium or Premium Plus Membership levels. This is a very unique and fun way to identify yourself withing the community. There are over 600 different images from which to choose from 32 different categories. Costumicons are the perfect way to showcase your current mood, a new activity you just started, or an event that has just happened in your life. Paired with the unique handle that you choose, the possibilities are endless!

Subscription Periods for Costumicons
Gift Points are required for this feature or tool. Throughout the year, Writing.Com will run special subscription periods for costumicons which allows Free, Basic and Upgraded member to purchase the costumicons with Gift Points. This is a temporary subscription, though, which does run out at the end of the deadline. To wear a costumicon continuously, a member must have a Premium Membership or above. To view all of the costumicons available, please visit your "Costumicon" tab from within your account page. You can reach your account by clicking on your username under the Writing.Com logo or by clicking "My Account" in the navigation and choosing Costumicons.

Changing Your Costumicon
There is no limit to how often you can change your costumicon! If you have a Premium Membership or higher, you can change your costumicon from within your account area and choosing the "Costumicons" tab. Select the costumicon you wish to display, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Submit Changes button. If you don't like the one you've chosen, choose another! 1


Can I request a new Costumicon design?
Yes, you may request a costumicon design that is not currently in stock. Please fill out: "Costumicon/Merit Badge Requests.

Recommended Reading

Footnotes
1  Written by Diane and The StoryMistress

© Copyright 2022 The StoryMistress (UN: storymistress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The StoryMistress has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/699181-Costumicons