*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/758262
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#758262 added August 11, 2012 at 1:49am
Restrictions: None
Group Gift Points For Rewarding!
Greetings,

Another popular request in our "Suggestion Box was the ability to reward reviewers on the Public Review Page directly with Gift Points from group accounts... And, I'm happy to say, it is now available!

Members with access to spend group Gift Points can use this update. On the pop-up to reward a reviewer, a new selector menu lets you pick the group to award from. The system will remember your last selection and automatically set the last group to be the funding source. Please note that this is a session based thing and not an account preference thing -- that means if you go away and come back, it won't remember your preference and default back to your personal GP stash.

Along with this update, comes a link to show or hide reviewer rewarding within the group's Gift Point log. One issue I had with this originally was the idea it would flood the GP logs and this filter solves that issue. Based on that, we'll probably take care a few of the other "would flood the logs" requests folks have made.

Review and Reward On,
~~SM

© Copyright 2012 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/758262