*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/764564
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1901271
Formally known as The Assassin. Be sure to select newest last on the sort bar for chapters
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#764564 added November 1, 2012 at 4:11am
Restrictions: None
Secrets Revealed
Over the Atlantic flight 2337
1300 Zulu

        Gardner was woken up by a stewardess who was passing out lunch. Sitting up in his chair he got ready to receive his meal. The stewardess gave Jessica the chicken and he took the steak, it was weird but Gardner loved airplane food, the same went for hospital and military field rations.
        "You know," started Jessica as they began to eat. "No matter how many flights I am on I never can really get to liken the way it tastes."
        "I rather enjoy airline food," chuckled Gardner as he took a bite of his steak. It wasn't the best of the best, but it was sure good. The drink cart came around for some refills, taking another coke Gardner looked about the plane. It sucked going international on planes. It always took so long and most of the time it was so boring. However it was nice that he had an attractive young woman next to him, most of the time he got grandmothers talking about their grand-children and their entire life accomplishments. This time it was different, he had another agent to talk to, he can't really talk about his actual job but he can take about the CIA since she did have the clearance.
        "You know you still haven't told me how you came into the marshal service," stated Gardner as he swallowed his steak.
        Smiling she looked at him and continue to work on her chicken. "Well she started," as she continue to cut up her chicken.
© Copyright 2012 William R. Kangas (UN: kangas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
William R. Kangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/764564