*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/775630
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #1920567
its a Scifi story that i have been working on for a while now.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#775630 added February 21, 2013 at 4:16am
Restrictions: None
Prologue
What if i told you the very universe you think you live in is not really there? People to this day don't know what i'm talking about which is fine but you and everyone else don't have a story like mine. Look at the known universe so wide-open everything seems to be moving away from one point where science says the big bang happened. Now for everyone on earth that makes since considering they have never left the earth. Even those few that did have only been to the moon and back. Now for my story that i'm going to tell you your going to have to understand a few things first off. Number one everything that i'm about to tell you in 100% true not a story nor is it a joke this is my life and the life of everyone i met along this road. Number two i'm not crazy i didn't just loose my mind and think this all up as the some people would have you believe i have no proof that this is real all i can due is hope you will believe me because the fate of the world and universe lies here with you. From this point of your life will change with every sentience i say every name you hear and every place you learn about.

So are you ready? Good now from here on i need you to picture the universe as though it was a spiderweb. At the intersections of each line is a universe and within it there are 4 worm holes each which open after so many years the only this is each one opens to another universe and 2 almost never open at the same time its very rare for it to happen. From those 4 there are 3 more that lead off into more universes for millions and millions of different worlds which also means new and crazy people and races man has never before ever met or seen.

Now that you understand the basic background of the story let us jump right in to it with out any more delay.
© Copyright 2013 Toonerson (UN: redtoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Toonerson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/775630