*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/776787-Hello-Everyone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#776787 added March 6, 2013 at 11:58pm
Restrictions: None
Hello Everyone
Good Morning to all:*MushroomG*


I could hardly wait to jump on this prompt - a memory hit me, like a ton of bricks. But before I get to that, I want say that sometimes even when circumstances justify an action- it is not always worth it. Sometimes losing one's temper will change some occurrence but most times it will not. You are left angry and the person that your anger is directed to goes on the defense and becomes angry and nothing changes.
This one time my temper did cause a change...well sort of, though he did become angry and didn't speak to me for two days. I would like to share....

THE DAY MY HUSBAND GREW UP

A few years back, and when I say a few I mean a FEW- any way, we had three little girls at home, ages five, one and newborn. Like I wasn't busy enough. For years I had been after my husband to put his clothes in the dirty clothes and not leave them all over the livingroom floor. He would never listen nor would he do what he was told. The house we lived in at the time, had wooden floors. The next morning, following an argument, and OH YES, I was still angry - I figured - If he wanted them on the livingroom floor then that was where they would STAY! I took a hammer and some nails and I nailed those suckers to the floor! - Well - he didn't speak to for two days-BUT- to this day, I no longer have a trail of clothes leading from the front door to his favorite chair. Now - he just neatly piles them in a chair in the kitchen. One that I can't drives nails into.*Smile*

Kristina

The Keepers of the Earth

© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/776787-Hello-Everyone