*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/777705-Request-a-Review-Earn-a-Merit-Badge
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing.Com · #206127
Announcements pertaining to Writing.Com!
#777705 added March 16, 2013 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
Request a Review, Earn a Merit Badge!
NEW!
Have you seen the new Request a Review page linked in the "Things To Do & Read" menu? It's the perfect way to find a reviewer or few! (It's also linked from your new "Item Tools" drop down menu on any of your individual items.)

Want to earn a Merit Badge? Go to the Request a Review page and request a review. Then, head to The StoryMaster 's Notebook (http://www.writing.com/main/profile/notebook/storymaster) and comment with an {item:} tag to the item you used in your request. He'll dish out Courage merit badges to anyone who completes this task by Sunday @ 11:59pm WDC time!

Want To Be Included?
Notice the look of that Request a Review page... you might want to make sure your own "Reviews" tab is filled out so that you show up on that page. The only members that will rotate on there are the ones who have their "Review Style" completed on their "Reviews" tab! *Smile*

Enjoy!
The StoryMistress

© Copyright 2013 Writing.Com Support (UN: support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com Support has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/777705-Request-a-Review-Earn-a-Merit-Badge