*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/815978
Rated: E · Book · Entertainment · #1932477
It is a waste to ignore the musings of the mind.
#815978 added May 6, 2014 at 1:37am
Restrictions: None
Children of the World2
From across the ocean came another news of children, who have been abducted. This time, the children are young girls.

From Africa the head of an organization that abducted the children announced through a video that he took the children and was going to sell them in the open market. He laughed and enjoyed the announcement.

The TV picture turned to the parents, mostly mothers, who were anxious, worried about their girls, and praying for the return of their young ones.

What is happening to our world? to our children? to our homes? What was the reason behind the abduction? What have the girls done to deserve a life of slavery? Has the world gone mad?

Has God abandoned His children?

It is heartbreaking to read about events that concern children. We watch TV news, we read news in papers, and more than that, we are aware of our children getting shot in the streets, abducted, injured in accidents, abandoned.

We feel the heartbreak of parents who lose their children. We sympathize with their tears. We question the many incidents that happen to children, and we are at a loss how or what we can do to help, even as we realize there is very little we can do. Especially when news of children happen outside of our own community.

We can pray. We can donate our services and financial ability to the United Nations responsible for the safety of children in the world. We can educate our people to organize funding charities, to help keep our children safer. We can be more aware of the problems children face when they are away from us. We can love our children much, much more so that they in return would love us and keep us informed of their anxieties. We must learn to create a loving atmosphere within our homes so that our children would have no reason to look for love outside our family.

To parents of the world, what have you done to keep your children safe?



© Copyright 2014 elephantsealer (UN: liliapadwes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
elephantsealer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/815978