*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/836668
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#836668 added December 19, 2014 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
Over 2,500 steps...
...if one goes up and down 30 times...

...and I may have to...

*Checkerboard* If life is a game of chess... I'm history. Better if it were Clue... except IRL I'm usually clueless.

*Cards* I got a postcard from Sheila, a card and picture from Judy, a penguin card from Lavinia. I need to check my mail more often...

*Monkey* Not my circus, not my monkeys. I've managed to stay out of the drama at the Senior center. I'm curious... but it's better if I don't know. Plus, I'm ticked that they are only open 2 1/2 days the next two weeks.

*Santahat* Either I trim my beard or start wearing a red suit!

*Hotair* 42 steps to my place on the 3rd floor (2nd in British). What went down in November must come up this December. Alack, no elevator or hot balloon.

me:

My landlord gave me the keys to the truck where my stuff is stored. I have today and tomorrow to get it all out. They need the truck Sunday to move an elderly member of the family.

So... here's to going up and down at least 30 times! *Glass2* I suspect that some of the younger "dudes" might see me and take pity.

I fought with the computer to put photos of Porto at facebook. Ultimately, I won. I now have over 1,400 photos of my month in Portugal and Galicia on-line. And I'm not done...

If I ever want to "revisit" my trips... got the photos!

Light rain and snow today. Drizzle and snizzle. I was hoping for two days of 70º weather, sunny from sunrise to sunset at 9 pm. (That would be June... LOL.)
52,738

© Copyright 2014 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/836668