*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/867881-My-Wish-for-Writingcom
Rated: E · Book · Entertainment · #1932477
It is a waste to ignore the musings of the mind.
#867881 added December 4, 2015 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
My Wish for Writing.com
The holidays are with us again; another year of writers' struggle to publish a fiction, nonfiction, or novella. And so it goes on, year after year, writers try and find ways to publish/self-publish. Sometimes words pour in and writers get that inspiration that keeps them tied to the computer. Sometimes words are just not there, only blocks of spaces that crowd the brain.

But holidays are fun, a time to relax and ease on the constant tap, tap on the computer. Writers find holidays a time to read, laugh, eat, and enjoy the company of others. Writers need the holiday times to rest and fill their life with the meaning of what a holiday is.

And so, my wish to Writing.com and its writers is: enjoy your holiday. There is a time to laugh and there is a time to write. This holiday means it is a time to enjoy the blessings of Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!!!

elepantsealer

© Copyright 2015 elephantsealer (UN: liliapadwes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
elephantsealer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/867881-My-Wish-for-Writingcom