*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/874287-Hello-South-America
Rated: E · Book · Entertainment · #1932477
It is a waste to ignore the musings of the mind.
#874287 added February 18, 2016 at 10:05pm
Restrictions: None
Hello, South America
A cruise is not a cruise until you set foot in South America. Well, here I come, South America. Sailing on board MS Zandam, my husband and I will be visiting some of the countries in the southern part of the Americas. We are looking forward to this cruise, our fourth cruise on board Holland America's MS Zandam.

Years ago, we convinced ourselves to take a four-day cruise to Alaska on board one of Holland America's ships, MS Zandam. It was such a good voyage we took more cruises: to the Carribbean Islands, to the eastern parts of the Pacific, and to a few more islands in and around the United States. We now consider ourselves Holland America's Number One voyagers.

The two and a half weeks for this cruise to South America, we hope to see the Falkland Islands, Argentina, Uruguay, Strait of Magellan, Cockburn Channel, Glacier Alley, Cape Horn, Canal Sarmiento, Chilean Fjords, with a few days on sea. If the Americas are such beautiful islands, we should come back to Sacramento fully satisfied with this cruise!!!

In the meantime, writing will not be forgotten. With these visits to the south of the Americas, Lilia hopes to find some inspiration to draft more fiction.

I shall say goodbye for the time being, but I shall be back to write some more when I get back!!! All good wishes to one and all at writing.com!!!

elephantsealer


© Copyright 2016 elephantsealer (UN: liliapadwes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
elephantsealer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books.php/entry_id/874287-Hello-South-America