*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/item_id/1511228-What-if/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/sort_by_last/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/4
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1511228
The contest that asks the big question - what if...? Closed for NaNo
Image for contest made by Neko

Contest Image thanks to Neko ♥ Away

Introduction:

Welcome to my prompt based contest. The goal here is to answer the age old story creating question: what if? The answer to that question opens up many different possibilities: for action, for interest, for character development... for a story.

The Rules:

thanks Charles, image to highghlight rule section

1. All entries must be posted in {"bitem:######"} format. If there isn't enough room in your port email me and we can work something out. Do not post the story directly in the forum for it will get deleted.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1594589 by Not Available.

2. The entry must follow one of the prompts and just one.
3. Post the prompt used at the bottom of your story along with the story word count.
4. Keep all posts within the rating of the forum. Story rating 18+ or lower. If going GC, query contest owner first through email.
5. One entry per person.
6. Stories should be at least 1000 words but not over 10000. (No poetry)
7. Titles - Please try not to use "what if" or the prompt as the title for the story.

Prizes:
(Prizes depend in part on number and quality of entries. Judge has discretion as to what is appropriate. If less than 5 enter, only 2 prizes will be given out. Need at least 2 entries for any prize to be awarded.)

1st Place - 25k Awardicon and 5k in gps
2nd Place - 10k Awardicon and 4k in gps
3rd Place - Merit Badge and 3k in gps
Honorable Mentions - Cnote and 1k in gps
(Honorable mentions will be dependent on number of entries.)

Judges:
Me

For Donations:
 Contest/Activities Bank  (ASR)
bank for all my contests and activites
#1552614 by Dawn Embers

Wonderful Donors

What If?

Deadline: October 31, 11:59 pm WDC time

Prompts:

Zombies!

How you take it is up to you but know I'm not familiar with any zombie culture or previous works. I've seen 0 movies and I've only read The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Have fun and write whatever tale suits your fancy that involves zombies.

For any questions, please email Dawn Embers

*Cat*

78 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 4 · per page   < >
by Yellow Rose  •  02-26-12 @ 7:53 pm
by TheGary  •  02-23-12 @ 5:23 pm
by Dawn Embers  •  01-23-12 @ 6:21 pm

78 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 4 · per page   < >
Previous ... 1 2 3 -4- ... Next
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/item_id/1511228-What-if/sort_by/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/sort_by_last/f.message_priority DESC, f.message_creation_time DESC/page/4