*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2483947
Rated: E · Message Forum · Entertainment · #1220286
Round 11 is now OPEN Starts now and ends September 30.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 16, 2013 at 8:03pm
Entry
*Dollar* 23,000 GPs were sent to Masque of Licentia with this post.

STATIC
Beach House  (18+)
Life in the fast lane can often have serious consequences. Psych. Story Contest Jan. '13
#1912361 by Indelible Ink

2486 words

Thank you.

Indelibleink Laughing Guy

The 'light at the end of the tunnel' may simply be a guy with a flashlight - and a chainsaw. - Indelibleink, November 2012

Recent Creations:

"Beach House 18+: Life in the fast lane can often have serious consequences. Psych. Story Contest Jan. '13
"Mommie Queerest 18+: Things changed considerably since Skylar'd last seen his mom... Jan. '13 Boy Have I Got...
"NaNoDiMo 18+: Ray tired of finishing 2nd in the writing contest. Hon. Mention Sinister Stories Nov. '12
"Spare Parts 18+: Finding a suitable kidney donor can be more trouble than you think. Twisted Tales Nov.'12
"Room to Breathe 13+: The warning signs were there. Too bad nobody paid attention. Environmental Contest Nov.'12
"Cold Shoulder 18+: Marianne liked to play 'hard to get'. Finally, I got her. Halloween Horror Contest Oct.'12
"This Little Piggy... 18+: The 1840's trapper owed his life to those who saved him. 3rd pl. Historical Fiction Oct'12
"Tough Crowd GC: Not just anyone could attend Milton's annual Halloween bash. 2nd pl. Demon Night Oct '12
"Dead Run 18+: Too chilly to jog this A.M.; why NOT cut through the cemetery? 2nd Pl Oct. '12 Short Shots
"Star Trek: The Wrath of In-Khan-tinence 13+: The idea of a "final frontier" had a new meaning for Enterprise & crew 46 years later...
"The Picture of Dorian's Gray 18+: He needed help from a barber, and he needed it pronto. Penjabber 48-hr Challenge Sept. '12
"A Dream Job 18+: My boss followed me everywhere - even into my home. What's Your Nightmare? August '12
"The Domino Effect 18+: Trey hoped to shield his mother from the awful truth. 3rd Pl. What a Character Aug '12
"A Fish Out of Water 18+: There's much more to caring for fish than Melissa anticipated. Fun Little Prompt, Aug '12
"Deadeye 13+: He was an (almost) expert marksman. So what if he was blind? T-2nd Words of Legend Aug.'12

Signature created by our dear talented friend, Kelly1202

Thanks to Just an Ordinary Boo!

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Entry · 01-16-13 8:03pm
by Indelible Ink

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Masque of Licentia.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2483947