<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 13, 2013 at 9:39pm
Remembering John
by Fi
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1966953 by Not Available.

I first met hbar through "Invalid Item, where I am a member and leader. He was one of the very first members to join, and his reviews were steady and growing in fame. He was close to SAJ's founder, warriormom, and her praise of this extraordinary man was not exaggerated, I was to discover upon meeting him. He never lacked a joke, a thank you or a teasing comment, and we exchanged a lot of crazy emails. :-[ I always get a smile looking back through them. I wish I could have met him in real life.

The news of his death really hit me hard, harder than I could have imagined...

John, your emails always gave me a laugh, and your reviews were so encouraging and helpful. I loved your honesty and humour, and working alongside you was always lots of fun.

I was especially touched by your courage during your struggles. You hardly ever mentioned it, as if unwilling to let your friends suffer what you felt. We all carry burdens of our own, now, dealing with your loss.

I will miss you so much. *Heart* Rest in peace, old friend. I know that heaven is a brighter place with you around.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

*Stockingg**Santahat**Xmastree*
"P.E.N.C.I.L. | "Shadows and Light Poetry Contest
"Invalid Item | "The Flea Bank
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Remembering John · 12-13-13 9:39pm
by Fi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2608070