*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2642278
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 3, 2014 at 5:59pm
New challenges and love coffee. I can drink while I write.
Hideho, everyone.

I forgot to answer that piece by Riot. I'll go back later this afternoon, if that's okay. I enjoy writing and can get into it and end up writing all night. But that happens on a few times a year. I have Bipolar and ADHD and have problems sometimes.

There years ago, I wrote a horrible review for a guy I was upset with. He pointed it out and the StoryMistress blocked me out from everything associated with WDC. In fact, she may not let me stay here if she finds out. After going for three years and I can even get a skin, I wrote stuff to her friends, hoping one of them will say, "Yeah, I know her. She's a pretty good person." But nobody wanted to ride in my sinking boat.

I do want to be involved. I also may be writing stuff for the National Geographic, if they didn't block me. I used to enter almost every contest I could and I won a lot of awards. I think lately, I'm either not as good or the sponsors don't want her to get pissed. Again, I don't really think she would do such a thing. I have heard a lot of nice things said about her. I just wish for another chance and I won't screw up. I guess it will be another three years.

I always feel so much better when I write. It is like talking to someone and making a contection. I hate Facebook, myself. Everybody wants you to send them or send you a pictures. I've seen few that I could find exciting.

STATIC
Lions, Tigers, zebras on the walls,  (E)
Trophy hunters kill exotic animals without leaving home.
#1872470 by Lesley Scott

Whales once filled our oceans with beautiful songs.

Lesdonks
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New challenges and love coffee. I can drink while I write. · 03-03-14 5:59pm
by Lesley Scott
Re: New challenges and love coffee. I can drink while I w... · 03-07-14 8:31pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: New challenges and love coffee. I can drink while... · 03-27-14 2:45pm
by Lesley Scott
Re: New challenges and love coffee. I can drink while I w... · 05-15-14 4:53am
by Riot

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2642278