*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2650898
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 22, 2014 at 4:01am
First time I've been here...
by A Non-Existent User
*Dollar* 10,000 GPs were sent to "Invalid Item with this post.
Please call me Mark as there is another Luna(r) on the site.

I am a guy from as far back as I can’t even recall.

I am mid aged and that would be older than my younger sister and younger than my older sister my parents are 86 so that all puts me in the ball park.

I am currently not married nor do I have children but I have been married twice and found it distasteful.

I found WDC while leaving a scrolling room on AOL. In keyword I typed poetry and WDC popped up as the result.

What is I.N.K.E.D.? Could somebody clue me in? I arrived here by way of the HUB.

I like Natashia Trethaway, the poem inn my pocket during April will be When I Am Asked by Lisel Mueller.
I also like Jack Kerouac’s On The Road style.

Poetry is my occupation and image writing for surreal and abstract effect is when I’m in my element.

I like writing psychological works as well as fantasy, go figure huh?

My greatest hope regarding WDC is a sort of junior mentorship relationship with anoter aspiring writer.

What I like most about this site is the genius of SM and how he finds time for the little meaningful things regarding individuals. Behind every good man is a better woman [grin]

I could really use some help scheduling what I do for others on the site.

Good advice always is to know the English language.

I think the best advice I ever received has been and in simple but not accurate terms to attack the writing never the author.

My favorite quote is “Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night” Blake (I deal with Bi-Polar)

My favorite color is white with a hint of yellow.

If I only had 24 hours to live I would say good bye to PATTY then get drunk out of my mind.

If the whole world were listening I would re-teach what Jesus said on the mount starting with “Say this when you pray.” and I would go by way of Luke as written in The Jerusalem Bible.

If there were one thing I would do right now but really can’t it would be hop on a Harley and keep going.

One song that describes my life is Dreams by The Allman Brothers. “I’m a hunter for dreams I’ll never see.”

If I had $10,000 I would spread half around to friends, family; causes. The other half would be for boosting my credit report.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
First time I've been here... · 03-22-14 4:01am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: First time I've been here... · 03-27-14 3:19pm
by Jeannie Cheering for Martel

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2650898