*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2725281
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 30, 2014 at 2:40pm
Please help me navigate, I'm new
I am Angelina and am new here and I'm having problems navigating this site. I did join a review group and hope I can find it again when I log on tomorrow. I feel so silly and hate asking for help, but I feel like I'm sinking.

I really want to be in a couple more review groups but can't find any. I stumbled across the one I joined and hope I can find it again tomorrow. I don't know where to look and can't find anymore review groups.

Also, I don't understand about giving points to others? How many should I give for a short review? A long review? Just for asking questions?

I'm getting afraid I won't ever understand this site and I really want to. I paid for a membership here and I feel lost.

I managed to make strides in my portfolio and I'm positive I want to be a member here. I just want to learn how to do things, find a few review groups, understand the point system and I want to me an active member.

Thank you to anyone who reads this and I sure hope someone can help me so I can be an asset to this site.

Sincerely, Angelinamay
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Please help me navigate, I'm new · 08-30-14 2:40pm
by angelina on vacation
Re: Please help me navigate, I'm new · 08-30-14 3:27pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Please help me navigate, I'm new · 08-31-14 2:00am
by Cinn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2725281