*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2725290
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 30, 2014 at 3:27pm
Re: Please help me navigate, I'm new
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
*Dollar* 100 GPs were sent to angelina on vacation with this post.
The Get Started tutorial is linked is at the top of every page. Best place to begin.

The Writing.Com 101 link next to that is the site handbook, which is searchable.
These two articles address a couple of your questions:
Gift Points from Writing.Com 101  and there aren't any "set rates" for using GPs. It's up to you.
My Favorites and Fans from Writing.Com 101 

The left hand nav menu [the box that starts Things To Do & Read] links to pretty much anywhere you need to go site-related. Site Search and various plug pages are where you look for members' items.
Under Things To Do & Read, click on Review Forums to find more of them.

If you joined the review group, it should be listed under My Account/My Group Memberships.

If you didn't favorite the review group you found, you might be able to find it by clicking My Account/My Summary Stats and then My Activity on that page, and then use the drop down menu to get the date you were there. This tool is limited to the past two weeks and a few other considerations. Use the Favorites function for keeping track of places you wish to go back to.

Give yourself time to learn the site. It's a big place, but not as complicated as it seems because you don't need to know the whole thing to use the parts you're interested in.

Post back in this forum if you need help, and someone will be by to answer your question.

Hope that helps.

*Snow2* *Snow2* *Snow2* Northernwrites___*Pencil*

~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~ ~~Image #603504 Sharing Restricted~~
MESSAGE THREAD
Please help me navigate, I'm new · 08-30-14 2:40pm
by angelina on vacation
*Star* Re: Please help me navigate, I'm new · 08-30-14 3:27pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Please help me navigate, I'm new · 08-31-14 2:00am
by Cinn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2725290