*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2751584
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(363)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 22, 2014 at 6:06am
Edited: October 22, 2014 at 6:09am
linking and the lost (and I am the lost)
OK Editing an entry figured that out pretty easy. Linking and entry, not so much. I confess to being hopelessly, helplessly lost , and every time I manage to find the instructions, I magically loose them again further causing me to think that linking is an evil plot to drive already crazy people even further down the the crazy train road. I tried the {B: #2015344}
and all that happens, as demonstrated above is that I have brackets around the letter B, a colon, a number sign aka new lingo a "hashtag" (who the hell came up with the name hashtag, ugh. they need to be punished...severely), and a string of assigned numbers from one of my stories. Nothing is linked to anything, the magic does not happen, the D jinn fails his poof nod/snap roll, and I am left befuddled, bewildered, perplexed, bemused, and feeling somehow less than adequate. I need a geeky, nerdish writing hero to help me resolve this issue so I can enter my work in contests. This damsel is feigning her literary swoon now, and waiting for her nerdy geek hero to swoop in and rescue her from the link swamp. REWARD offered: Eternal gratitude and a poem, written by moi.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
linking and the lost (and I am the lost) · 10-22-14 6:06am
by ailindria
Re: linking and the lost (and I am the lost) · 10-22-14 6:24am
by THANKFUL SONALI Now What?
Re: Re: linking and the lost (and I am the lost) · 10-22-14 8:15am
by ailindria

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2751584