*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2763503
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 22, 2014 at 9:40pm
Commercial
by Zipzap
Hi everyone,

i jsut wanted to say that i really enjoy to surf on writing.com and it was always a pleasure to do so.
Anyway there is something on my mind which is annoying me for a while now. It's the commercial ads that i or most of this webside are suffering from.
Dont get me wrong, i understand that commercial product placement is helping to keeping this site up and i also understand that the owenr/s of this site want to make some money by that.
But honestly, it's getting to far when i get forced to listen to some Video when i start reading some chapter. And even worse there is no way to pause or stop that video or sound. Im always forced to listen to a 35 seconds video which i totally dont care about.
I also think that commercial like that is killing this site. Newcomers and readers will not except such a treatment for a long time and the writers will notice that and will go and look for another site to post theyr literal arts.
If i would come fresh and new onto writing.com and get forced to listen to commercial for 35 seconds before i can start reading, i will get off immediatly. But im here for a while now and i hope that gigantic wave of commercial will be lowered...

Thanks for your time.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Commercial · 11-22-14 9:40pm
by Zipzap
Re: Commercial · 11-22-14 9:59pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2763503