*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2856259
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(362)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 2, 2015 at 12:08pm
"page not valid" message...
by ruwth
I was looking at "Three Word Mayhem!. I was not logged in. I didn't realize that and started to add three words and was then prompted to log in. When I logged in, I got this message:

---------------------------------

Oops, Writing.Com had the following problem(s):
We're sorry, but the page you requested is not valid.
Access to this page requires a Username or Item ID be within the URL.
For further assistance, please visit our "Technical Support Forum" and post with a detailed explanation the problem you are having. Copying and pasting both the error message above and the URL of this page will help us help you. Reference error number: #31847497

------------------------

I have no problem accessing this item. When this has happened before with this or other pages, I have just gone back to it with my browser. I have this particular page bookmarked so this morning I opened it in a new tab just to check before posting this report here.

This is something that has happened before...even before P15. This morning, I was accessing WDC using my Kindle but it has happened on my android and pc as well.

This is one of the times I have gotten this kind of message.

I am posting about this now per this request: "Re: Re: Re: getting this message when trying to enter a p..."   by The StoryMaster

~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
"page not valid" message... · 08-02-15 12:08pm
by ruwth
Re: "page not valid" message... · 08-02-15 12:14pm
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2856259