*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2886361
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 4, 2015 at 5:21am
Re: Day 3 Quote and Reminder
HA!! that is very similar to a quote I heard that was, "You are the Director in the movie that is your life."...cant remember who said it and don't want to google right now...but it wasn't me.

So when writing my short for my character prep, I actually learned more in the edit than in the writing. For example: My character is the daughter of a goddess, but at ten, when her mortal father dies, I had to decide, does she know who her mother is yet, or have her parents protected her from that knowledge?...not telling right now, you can read it for yourself "Protaganist Backstory.

I think that the background of a character has immense significance of the development of a character. I am one of those strange people that dreams, talks to and imagines all kinds of scenarios with my characters...only a tenth of which ever make it to paper. But that is my weird issue...I am sure we all have a few. *Smile*
MESSAGE THREAD
Day 3 Quote and Reminder · 10-03-15 8:25am
by Shanachie
*Star* Re: Day 3 Quote and Reminder · 10-04-15 5:21am
by ZombeeLuv
Re: Day 3 Quote and Reminder · 10-04-15 6:31pm
by Quick-Quill
Re: Re: Day 3 Quote and Reminder · 10-04-15 7:34pm
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Re: Day 3 Quote and Reminder · 10-04-15 9:51pm
by BrandiwynšŸŽ¶

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2886361