*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2909895
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 28, 2015 at 4:31pm
Sponsored Link Question
I use this feature a lot when I have the funds. Right now I have the money again to sponsor links listed for both the Sponsored Links Area and under Genres and Types. A lot of the ones for the genres I bid on are specific, like a crime research website for the Crime Genre, Artistic coloring book one for Arts, etc. Now after reviewing each genre page I am wondering, do those still appear anywhere? Links for genres and types used to appear at the top like Sponsored items do. Now the ones on the left side are still the one listed for the Sponsored Links Area (plus they are my bids I only put in that area) like the help guide says, which I read through before posting this. Its says this about how the sponsored links should appear:

"Sponsored Genre and Item Listings (Items and Links) Specific genres and Item types may also be sponsored. Choose your selected Genre or Item type from the pulldown menu when placing your bid. The top three (3) highest bids for items and links will be shown above any sponsored listing page."

So I am also wondering if the highest bids are on the items, then would the links not appear anymore or is that 3 highest for each?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Sponsored Link Question · 11-28-15 4:31pm
by Amyaurora
Re: Sponsored Link Question · 11-28-15 7:02pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Sponsored Link Question · 11-28-15 7:07pm
by Amyaurora

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2909895