Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1786069
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 7, 2016 at 11:07pm
Edited: February 8, 2016 at 10:20pm
February 8, 50/50 Prompt
~~Image #2073824 Sharing Restricted~~

Fee for the day: 1000 gps Please Include 1000 gift points with your blog entry to be eligible for today's 50/50 drawing

Please make sure your gift points are directed to the 30 Day Blogging Challenge Group

Thank you very much, and good luck to one and all.

Please note the above directions - How to enter the 50/50 drawing. The draw amounts will change
500GP will be the minimium entry, whoever we will have some draw dates for larger prizes therefore...higher entry fees.
(entering the draw is optional, you may opt in and out, as you choose.)

Just imagine.... It could be your lucky day! *BigSmile*

The drawing for the 1st week in the Mega Raffle will be done by the Honorable Fivesixer and he will be announcing the winner.

The winner for the Walk on the Wild Side will be announced by the Provocative House Florent is ready today. Thank you for joining me.

The prompt is : I love cooking and I will admit there have been some fiasco's. Knock my socks off with the best fiasco you've created, or been a witness too! Don't forget if you are participating in the 50/50 post those hard earned gps with your entry!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
February 8, 50/50 Prompt · 02-07-16 11:07pm
by House Florent is ready

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2933622