Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(111)
Rated: E · Message Forum · Inspirational · #1230549
Honoring the WDC members who have passed away
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 27, 2016 at 9:24pm
Lynda, a beautiful spirit ...
Dear Lynda, with a "Y," or what I loved to call you when we corresponded, just plain "Y."

You will be so missed, dear sweet lady! You were my favorite nemesis during the auction games, and we laughed over that so much. You loved the games, dear "Y," and always made charity events on WDC fun times.

I knew you had many hurdles you had to jump over, but you kept your beautiful smile -- a smile that one could feel right through the messages you sent. You were ecstatic upon your adoption of your grandson, and again, such heart-felt joy, could be felt by all those around you.

Generous? Oh, my goodness, kiddo, you really shared all you could with as many people as you could. Your huge heart knows no bounds. But, I also know you wouldn't want the things you gave and did to be so prevalent now that you are at peace in the Lord's home. You would rather that we pay it forward whenever we can, and keep it anonymous once in a while, and remember that those who give and share with others without wanting or needing thanks or attention for such deeds, are blessed with joy unspeakable when they are called home. *Angel*
You are loved, "Y."

Rest well now,

*Heart*

WW

This is one of my new sigs

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Lynda, a beautiful spirit ... · 04-27-16 9:24pm
by Sssssh! I'm not really here.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2960749