(111)
Rated: E · Message Forum · Inspirational · #1230549
Honoring the WDC members who have passed away
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 19, 2016 at 5:25am
Jen
by ~Minja~
I met Jen~ in Noticing Newbies forum where I welcomed her back to the community after she said that she has been a member of WdC many years ago. We became friends after I've read one of her poems and sent her dark poetry merit badge for it. She was very excited because she wrote about her health issues *Cry*. Third day I made a note in my notebook about new found friend and asked my fans to welcome her. "Note: Check out my new friend [Link To User jen2] . ..." I think that's when Jen met amyjo-Keeping it real and fun! and they became 'partners in crime' how she used to say.
It's so sad to know that she won't be around anymore, I was expecting to see her turning yellow this year because she was valuable and supportive member of this community *Sad*. She wrote about her dad in my campfire "Invalid Item and talked to me when I told her to not feel pressure by the campfire system and that she just needs to write when she feels like remembering her dad *Sad*. It'll be heartwrecking to skip her turn within campfire from now on. I couldn't believe when I saw Whata SpoonStealer 's username carry her name yesterday, I went to check her portfolio to see what's going on but couldn't find anything until I didn't see Patrece ~ 's post in public newsfeed *Cry*.
I have never felt this way about anyone who left us here like I feel about her now. I'm in complete shock and I cry since yesterday. She will be missed a lot *Suitheart*.

~Minja~

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Helpful links for newbies
*Pointright*"Writing.Com 101*Pointleft*
*Pointright*"Invalid Item*Pointleft*
*Pointright*"Invalid Item*Pointleft*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Jen · 05-19-16 5:25am
by ~Minja~
Re: Jen · 05-20-16 11:09am
by Patrece ~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/2968954