*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/3032568
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Oct 21, 2016 at 1:36pm
Edited: October 21, 2016 at 1:39pm
Re: Re: I'm sorry I asked...
You asked a question and she answered in great detail. Suggesting only a yes or no answer is not an appropriate response to give her. To throw that answer back at her as you being chastised it not fair to her and the time she spent giving you a detailed answer ... nor is it fair to the point of this support forum. THIS post from ME you can absolutely consider "chastising" but only because your last response to NW that was entirely uncalled for, IMHO. You asked a question and she provided a thorough and detailed answer. I applaud her efforts on that. You choosing to take offense by someone answering your question -- that's entirely on you. In the future, don't be upset or surprised if nobody takes the time to answer you -- they're probably just worried about offending you! *Pthb*

I'm locking this thread. In the future, please do read the rules of forums you are posting and do not expect special treatment when it comes to those rules as that will result in your own disappointment. So sorry I have to make this post in the first place.

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Cheerleading
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for dubbing Rising Stars an Angel Program, dear *^*Star*^* SM !  I'm not quite sure that I've ever thanked you adequately for this. All of us who work for RS are delighted and enormously grateful for your blessings and support. *^*Smile*^* Your stunning gift point matching program is a wonderful source of encouragement and cheerleading. Bless you and thank you once more for your boundless generosity, dear SM,  "Gab"
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
A trinket ...deleted. · 10-18-16 7:01pm
by ruwth
Re: A trinket demonstration for a friend... · 10-18-16 7:12pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: A trinket demonstration for a friend... · 10-18-16 7:20pm
by ruwth
Re: a question... · 10-19-16 9:51am
by ruwth
Re: Re: Re: A trinket demonstration for a friend... · 10-19-16 10:40pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: I'm sorry I asked... · 10-19-16 11:31pm
by ruwth
*Star* Re: Re: I'm sorry I asked... · 10-21-16 1:36pm
by The StoryMaster
This thread is locked and new replies may not be submitted.
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/3032568