*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/3045059
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #710633
Members help other members with non-technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 1, 2016 at 7:50pm
Re: Help with forum/contest entry fee refund
by A Non-Existent User
*Dollar* 2,000 GPs were sent to Strega with this post.
Hi,

The rules do state that each story must use the word Halloween or a phrase like All Hallow's Eve or at least the date, Oct 31. Your story does mention trick or treaters and giving children candy bars and lollipops, but I don't think your story quite meets the letter of the rules.

The rules also state, No Erotica. I don't think your story is erotic as I understand the genre, but the lead character's income activities flirts with the borders here. Since her acts are depicted as more sick than arousing, however, so, unless sick is erotic, you might be safe there.

It should be noted that April Sunday loves her cat.

Since April Sunday provided a review, she can easily claim your entry fee. She read, reviewed and judged your entry, a bargain for 2k gps.

If it helps, I'll recompense your entry fee. Next time, however, check with the contest judge before submitting to a fee based contest. It helps avoid small conflicts like this.
MESSAGE THREAD
Help with forum/contest entry fee refund · 12-01-16 6:43pm
by Strega
*Star* Re: Help with forum/contest entry fee refund · 12-01-16 7:50pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Help with forum/contest entry fee refund · 12-01-16 8:00pm
by Strega

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums.php/message_id/3045059