*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1414012-Demonica-aka-Inferno
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1813433
You are Lexi, the leader of a team of supervillains and you have a foot fetish
This choice: Demonica a.k.a. "Inferno"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Demonica a.k.a. "Inferno"

    by: Knight Owl
Name: Inferno
Secret Identity: Demonica "Monica" Lucifer
Age: 6,024 (Appears about 25)
Powers: Can Create and Control Fire, cannot be burned, super strength, speed, endurance, durability, etc., Immortality, Indestructibility, Flaming (Flame Teleportation), time portal opening, shapeshifting. Kiss of Death (She kisses her target and blows flames down their throat, igniting their lungs), control of shadows, can look at anyone's soul to see their true intentions, personality, etc., she can pretty much do anything, she's like you but 10 times over... Honestly you dont know what she's really capable of... She seems to be able to pull random powers out of her ass as is convenient to her...
Weaknesses: None really
Other Info: 5'10, Red Head, Red Eyes, Demon (Well technically Fallen Angel because her father is the Devil) She has pale skin. Way above average body temperature, her skin is very warm, almost hot to the touch. Also she is actually the most powerful on the team as she has the power to destroy the world if she wanted to. Because she does not have a soul, unlike her sister June, she is far more willing to use her powers to do utterly horrendous things to other people, with no regrets or remorse... Then again she is LITERALLY pure evil incarnate, so it only makes sense really.
Feet: Size 10, Shiny Black on her left toes, Blood Red on her right toes
Personality: Evil, Domineering, Sadistic, Manipulative, Seductive... Sexy...
Family Relations: Satan: Father, Satanica I: Mother, Satanica "June" II: Younger Sister

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hangin with the Devil's Daughter

2. Training

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1813433-The-Z-Team/cid/1414012-Demonica-aka-Inferno