*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "To China."
  2. Mission underway
  3. The start of a journey.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/2027145-To-China
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904691
An interactive story about a magic school in Scotland. 1000 GP's for adds! RWBY crossover!
This choice: "To China."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"To China."

    by: deus001

Ryan's POV

"China huh? Where exactly?" I mutter, I'm no stranger to the land of Asia. I spent a year there before coming back to attend Starmage Academy, in Asia I learned various martial arts. And obtained the katana which was now held in my left hand, it'd only been a few months since I came back to the UK. And suddenly we're now going to China?

"Hong Kong, you recall I sent my daughters there yes?" Chon spoke to me. Let me just be clear, they're not his daughters in blood. They're not Chinese like Chon is, they're American. He adopted them following the time me and my group travelled to some hi tech island, their real Mother was a rogue witch who controlled her daughters with mind control collars. When we took her into custody Chon took her daughters into his custody, Viva and Vogue. It was something that nobody expected, Chon despised witches and magic. With a passion, but he told me in private about why he did what he did.

"Their age.....When I lost my Brother I was that young. Magic is a terrible thing, I didn't want them to be corrupted by the wrongful use of it." those were the words I recall him saying. Chon didn't speak much of his past, but I knew he used to have an older Brother that he lost to the hands of witches. And this stunted his view on magic, in fact to rogue witches Chon was known as a wanted enemy who's head should be on a pike. In short if you can't get the rogue witch hunters to track down an evil witch, you want Chon to do it. He knows just how to fight them, he does it with stealth and targeting the people close to them.

"So is there another reason why your dragging me to China, when you can just teleport there with the school's transporter alone?" I say. It was a good thing that I had breakfast bars in my uniform coat, just as a precaution. I rip one open and stuff it in my mouth. Knowing the stuff that Chon gets up to I doubt I'll have the time to sit down and have a proper breakfast.

Chon sighs and nods as we make our way to the teleporter. "Yeah there is another reason, it's....."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 deus001 (UN: deus001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deus001 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1904691-Starmage-Academy-Feat-The-Witch/cid/2027145-To-China