*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1143556-More-About-Me
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1143556
For anyone interested in finding out more about me
For those of you whom have already read "A BIT ABOUT ME", I felt compelled to write more about myself since so many have asked me to do so. So here goes!

I am an honest woman who expects the same in return, who welcomes new friends and those seeking one. I am an emotional individual, and one who gives her heart freely to anyone wanting entrance. But I ask something in return, that being genuine and sincere friendship. I have made a home here at WDC. It is one that I treasure and always shall. I have written everything from fiction to nonfiction pieces, dedications to those whom have shared their hearts with me as I have them, and also continue to do the best I can to participate in groups I deem charitable to those in need, or ones that attempt to promote new writers and ones who are acclaimed. Gift points are nice, but I find the best gifts ever received the ones of REAL and TRUE friendship, for that lasts forever. *Smile*

To this day I remain a follower of my heart. I write in all genres to the best of my ability, and welcome both good and bad reviews, for it matters not what a reviewer thinks, but what is felt within.

I have always believed that real beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I do my utmost to remind others of that when a writer emails me saying that their work has received bad reviews. I remind myself to judge another's work fairly, though I have made mistakes myself along the way, which I instantly try to rectify, for I would never purposefully hurt or offend another.

There you have it. This is me. My mottos remain unchanged...follow your heart, reach for the stars, and capture your dreams wherever they may lead you. *Smile*

To all of the friends I have made since joining WDC, I thank you and cherish each and every one of you! *Heart*

An addition to this port has been requested by several of my reviewers, therefore I respond in all honesty again. Although most of my work is fictional, several entries have been inspired by dear friends. These are items of erotica and fantasy. These pieces are now in the process of publication, so I'm glad I accepted the challenge.

Gifted to me by a priceless friend.





© Copyright 2006 SHERRI GIBSON (sherrigibson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1143556-More-About-Me