*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1179124-The-Dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1179124
A woman has a dream about being the fattest person in the world.
It was 11:00 pm in my apartment (my name is Jackie), and I was watching a movie. It was about a knight that killed a dragon to save a fat princess. As soon as it was over, I was exhausted. So I went to bed.

While I was asleep, I drempt that I was that fat princess waiting to be rescued....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in a castle's dungen, in a cell, waiting for the guard. A few minutes later, the guard stopped at my cell.

Guard: You! Get out of your cell. It's time for your daily feeding.
Jackie: Daily feeding?
Guard: You heard me! Now follow me.

I had done what the guard ordered. I followed him into a strange room, a room filled with alchamist circles, magical staffs, and 5 mages, each with a different colour robe.

Jackie: Who are you 5?
Arm mage: I am the arm fattening mage. (He wore an orange robe).
Butt mage: I am the butt fattening mage (He wore an purple robe).
Thigh mage: I am the thigh fattening mage (He wore an green robe).
Breast mage: I am the breast fattening mage (He wore an blue robe).
Belly mage: I am the belly fattening mage (He wore an red robe).

5 mages: We are the five mages that control the flow of fat!
Jackie: What do you want of me?
Belly mage: We want you to be our main prize.
Jackie: Main prize?
Thigh mage: Yes. You were chosen this amazing privledge to become the fattest
woman in the world!
Jackie: What if I refuse?
Arm mage: You won't have a choice. We will manipulate your mind if we have to!
Jackie: well.....I have always wondered what it would be like......alright. I accept.
Butt mage: Then lets start immediatly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackie was placed on an magical super strengthed bed ( a bed in which can withstand 13 tonnes of weight on it) (At the time, she didn't know that)

Belly mage: If you collapse this magical bed, then you are free to go back home.
Jackie: Alright.
Thigh mage: Lets begin the largest feast in the world!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mages used food that was enspelled to give whoever eats it 50 pounds of weight.
With every bite, Jackie could feel her meger frame grow ever larger of coushony flab.

By the end of the day, she had gained 4 tonnes of flab! Her belly reached over the end of the bed and touched the floor easily. Her arms were like two large, puffly clouds of flubber. Her breasts hung down to the floor, and reached the walls (which were five metres away from the bed!). Her thighs were so large, that some would think it was a tank! And her ass cheeks were each as large as an elephant! All that flab seemed to jiggle on it's own.

Belly mage: Time for bed. Tomorrow is a whole new feast!

The mage turned out the lights and closed the door. Jackie was nervous at first, but that started to enjoy her immense girth. She fell asleep smiling, enjoying the fell of her flab jiggling with each breath she exhaled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, she was in the eating mood! She wolfed down at least twice as much food then yesterday! By the end of the day, her jaw was exhausted. She had gained 7.5 tonnes of flab that day!

Her belly was the size of an house, a house made of fat! It was 50 metres wide, 25 metres long, and 50 metres high! Her navel could fit all the mages easily! Her thighs had a circumference of 65 metres! And her breasts, oh her breasts! They were 15 meters long, and 2 meters high! Her arms had a circumference of 56 metres! She was truly immense, but not enough to break that bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The final feeding was today. Jackie was sure that she could gain enough to earn her freedom. But she was starting to think that she should just stay here and gain more weight, since she was starting to enjoy it!

She started eating. Cakes, pasterys, ice creams, and more all wolfed down her mouth and into her immense belly. This time though, the mages put a spell on that it would take 3 time more food then usual to fill Jackie up!

By the time Jackie was full, she had gained 15.3 tonnes! The bed collapsed from her immense weight, and made her body flab jiggle for hours!

Each of her ass cheeks were 150 metres wide, 150 metres high, and 450 metres thick! Her back fat was like a mountain! Her arms each had a 250 metre circumference! Her thighs each had an circumference of 450 metres. her breasts were 230 metres long, 146 metres wide, and 85 metres thick! Her Belly was the biggest part of all! It was 750 metres long, 1275 metres wide, and 2135 metres thick.
She was like Mount Everest, or should I say Mount EverFat!

Belly mage: Congradulations! You have now earned your freedom. You now have a choice. You can leave using our teleportation spells, or you could stay with us and continue to be fattened.

Jackie: Well..........I have always wondered how fat I could be ever since I started gaining weight here........IM GONNA STAY!

5 mages: Hurray!

And with that, Jackie had woken up from that dream......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackie: Hmm........oh. That was only a dream...... WHAT!

Jackie looked at her body and realised that she was fat. She checked the scales. She had gained 400 pounds since that dream.

Jackie: Was that a dream.......or did I really gain weight?

She looked at her body again.

Jackie: Well..........I have always wondered how fat I could get......

And to that day, Jackie started to peupously gain weight ever since.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE END

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY! THANK YOU FOR READING IT!
© Copyright 2006 KIRBY570 (kirby570 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1179124-The-Dream