*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1208941-The-Making-of-The-Perfect-Slave-Ch1-2
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1208941
First Two Chapters documenting Master/slave Sexual Lifestyle Relationship
THE MAKING OF THE PERFECT SLAVE

CHAPTER ONE - FIRST MEETING

The Chastity Belt had arrived just yesterday morning. The 29 year old blonde woman from Idaho could not believe that she was actually receiving one from the mysterious man in Colorado. She wanted to start wearing it as soon as she took it out of the packaging---but there was the warning on a slip of paper: “MASTER HAS THE KEY”. She knew that if she placed it on herself the way that it was supposed to be worn---then even she would have no access to her beautiful, and very horny, pubic region. And she had an incredible urge to masturbate just looking at the oddly designed belt.

The Master had given her specific instructions about the receiving of the device and, she knew, that she was being taught by one that would not allow deviation without great punishment. Besides, she found great joy in finally finding a man that she respected to control her and instruct her and use her exactly in the way that she had always fantasized about. Vanilla sex had become so boring to her that she had ventured out onto the internet to find the older man who she anxiously anticipated meeting later on that day. Even though she had not met him in person, she got wet just with the curiosity of it all.

Thoughts of being a willing sex slave had become an obsession with her ever since she started receiving the amazing erotic letters that her soon-to-be Master had written her. She loved to read the erotic stories that the Master had written. In fact, she got extremely excited receiving the Master’s written instructions to his “beautiful, blue eyed sex student”. She had already been taught to masturbate while reading the sexy letters and, had found them to be so stimulating that, just last week she had orgasmed simply reading the first paragraph. She knew that her body as well as her mind were being prepared to receive sexual commands in person. She already longed to hear the Master’s voice and longed to show her obedience to this man that aroused her like no other..........
--------------------------------

The flight to Denver that afternoon was uneventful and soon she was nervously heading toward the baggage claim at D.I.A.

“Was she crazy?” she thought to herself.

As she thought this her mind immediately shifted to how it felt to finally be wearing the chastity belt under her normal clothes. Her pussy was sooooo wet, she thought. She loved finally acting out her fantasy with the man that would become her Master and Lord. Something felt so deliciously right about it. It helped her to feel more comfortable with the stress of travel and her natural nervousness.

As she approached the baggage claim there he was. The man with the charming smile and the long brown hair stood close to 5’ 11” which was a really good height for her 5’ 3” frame, she thought. Her second thought was that he did not look his age at all which was a bonus because she liked her man to be in his thirties---but she had been captivated by this man and had made an exception for him.

As the two approached one another. The smiling man spoke first, “Well, you certainly are the beautiful one, aren’t you?”

The nervousness took hold of her and she stammered, “Well I-... I don’t-... Well, I think... Well-”

The man laughed a boisterous laugh in reaction to the woman’s obvious sexual tension. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear with his soothing baritone voice,

“Master is very pleased. He gets pleasure just from gazing upon you.”

Again, she tried to make conversation but now found herself blushing, staring at her feet and saying, “Well, um---Thanks.....I, um-....Um....”

The man gently lifted her head so that she was once again looking into his brown/hazel eyes, “You are very cute. Which also gives me pleasure. Now, you must learn that dealing with me in public places is, of course, slightly different than dealing with me in private.”

“You’re first instruction today,“ he continued, ”is how you will address me. In public, you have permission to use my real name. You may also call me Sir. In time, you will be allowed to call me, ‘My Love’ if you so desire to. In private, you will address me as Master, Sir or My Lord. If we are in a roleplay I will instruct you as to what names are appropriate when that time arises. Are my instructions clear to you?”

“Y-y-y-yes, um, Sir-Sir,” she managed to stammer a way that the Master found to be quite adorable.

“Good,” he continued while smiling a smile of great satisfaction at his “acquisition”.

“Here, I have brought you a present today,” he said while handing the blue-eyed blonde a gift bag that had tissue paper coming out of the top of it.

“Oh, Sir, Thank You Sir,” the woman from Idaho replied while awkwardly attempting a short curtsey which caused the man to smile again.

Before she could do anything with the bag the man took a golden necklace from his pocket. He proceeded to place it over the woman’s head and then around her neck while whispering in her ear,

“You will need this so that you can follow the instructions in the bag. This is the first sign of ownership. Whenever you wear this you are saying to the world, ‘I am gladly owned by my Master’. Do you accept this gift and it’s meaning?”

“Oh, I- um, Oh, I...I um, do, Sir. I do, Sir,” she nervously responded. She felt very “off-balance” with the man because he was so real to her now after having been just a fantasy.

At the end of the necklace was a key. The Master reached forward and grabbed the key with one hand while placing it in the palm of the other.

“This, my dear, is the key to your chastity belt. You have obeyed your Master and are wearing it, aren’t you?” he whispered in her ear with the first tone of sternness in his voice.

“Oh, Yes Sir. I was glad to place it on myself finally. Is Mas-ur, um---Is Sir pleased?” she responded, slowly becoming more comfortable with conversation with the handsome older man.

In their first romantic moment, out of nowhere, the man reached around the woman’s trim waist and, puling her toward him, bending slightly downward he started to give the surprised blonde a very passionate kiss.

The man’s experienced tongue felt so wonderful inside of the willing woman’s mouth, she thought. He caressed her tongue with his. He pulled her closer and continued the french kiss for what the beautiful blonde thought was hours ---although it was only a minute or two.

“Wow-” was the woman’s soft response as the man finally ended their first kiss.

“Yes, I am very pleased. You will be rewarded,” he continued while taking her by the hand and leading her over to the opening to the woman’s airport restroom.

“You will go into the restroom. You will go into one of the stalls and then you will open the contents of the gift that I have given you. You will follow the instructions exactly and then you will return to be where you are supposed to be: by my side. Do you understand?” the Master asked.

The woman nodded and, looking with great curiosity, she walked quickly into the woman’s room with a curious expression on her pretty face.

The woman’s heart was beating furiously as she entered the stall and closed and latched the door behind her. She opened the tissue at the top of the gift bag to find a long sheet of paper that contained detailed instructions:

THE MASTER’S NOTE

If you are reading this then know that you have already given your Master great pleasure. Please take delight in knowing that soon you will please your Master with your heart, your mind, your body and your soul. Your Master will reward you over and over for your obedience. Your Master has looked long and far to find you and derives the greatest pleasure from your willingness to always follow, without hesitation, his commands.

This is how you will please your Master right now:

You will continue to open this package. You will find that the contents have been specially selected for you, my new pet. You wish to be your Master’s willing pet, don’t you? The thought of being a pet has long been ingrained inside of you and now you can show what an obedient pet that you are for your Master.

Your Master desires you to take great pleasure in everything that he commands of you. Your Master is focused on your pleasure and takes incredible satisfaction in giving you pleasure in return for your complete obedience and execution of his instructions.

Within the package was a small roll of duct tape which she set aside. The provocative part of the gift was now removed. The blonde “slave-in-training” pulled out a white rectangular control box that was approx. 2 inches by 5 inches. At the top were two black buttons: one that was marked on/off and the other that had the word ultra on one side of it and the number 4 on the other side of it. On the top of the controller was a long black wire that stretched outward several feet. At the end of the wire was a large silver oval that was rounded and smooth.

With great delight, the woman realized that her gift was a “pocket rocket” vibrator. A huge smile appeared on her face along with her realizing what she had just received.

She continued to read the note:

Your Master is a Master of Toys and Role Play. Your Master will lavish hours and hours of pleasure onto his obedient servant in return for her servitude.

Your Master must be given complete control of all of your actions. Your Master knows everything that you desire and will provide you with it as you please him.

The chastity belt that you are wearing is a symbol of this. Your Master controls your pussy now. You will not be allowed access to your pussy except for at your Master’s discretion. Your Master owns you and all of your body. In order to be the perfect sex slave you must give yourself completely, without hesitation, to your Master and Lord. The focus of all your pleasure will eventually be completely and only to fulfill any and all of your Master’s desires.

Your Master is the only one allowed to use the key that adorns your necklace. However,  just this one time your Master gives you permission to use the key.

You will unlock the chastity belt.
You will place the “silver bullet” either on top of your pretty clit or you may place it inside of your wet, horny pussy. (Your pussy is wet for your Master, isn’t it? You will tell your Master so the next time you see him. This will please him very much.)
You will string the wire up the crack of your cute little ass.
You will take the duct tape and attach several strands to the bottom of the controller. Make sure that each strand is at least 4 or 5 inches long.
You will tape the controller, with the buttons facing outward, to the small of your back, underneath your blouse.
You will redress yourself including replacing the chastity belt, relocked, back where it should be.
You will then rejoin Your Master and Thank him for his generous attention.

And that is how the note ended.

Excitedly, the woman followed the instructions. She tried to turn the device on and, much to her surprise, found that it did not turn on. No matter, she placed the “bullet” inside the mouth of her very wet, aroused pussy. It felt a little strange there but she grew used to feeling it there in just a few moments.

After finishing her instructions, she bounded out of the airport restroom to find her Master sitting patiently awaiting her return. She sat down next to him and reached out to kiss his check.

She then whispered into his ear, “Thank you, Master for your generous attention.....Oh, my pussy is very wet!”

“Good Girl,” he responded while standing and taking her again by the hand over to the baggage claim where they collected her luggage.

When they reached the car the Master instructed the woman to keep her door open and to face outward with her feet facing outward from the passenger side. He then got into the driver’s side and instructed her to bend over, which she did. He then proceeded to pull the back of her blouse upward exposing the controller.

“It doesn’t work, does it?” he inquired with a sly grin on his face.

“No, Master it does not,” responded the slightly embarrassed slave-to-be.

“Why do you think that it doesn’t work, my new slave?”

“I do not know Master, why?” she asked innocently.

“Your Master controls your body, my dear. He decides when and where you will receive pleasure,” he continued to speak as he flipped open the back of the controller.

He then reached into his pocket, took out the one singular battery that he had removed from the controller earlier that day, and replaced the battery into it’s place in the compartment.

“If the device were fully functional my new slave, in her ignorance, might have pleasured herself without her Master’s permission,” he continued in his stern tone of voice. “This must not ever happen. Does the slave understand her relationship to her Master?”

“Y-yes, Sir, I think I do...” suddenly she was a little insecure.

“What is your place and duty?”

“I am to obey and serve my Master in every way that pleases him....” and after a slight pause while she thought about it she added, “And only him.”

“Yes, my pet, that is your sole duty from now on. You may get into the car completely now,” he instructed.

She did so and the two proceeded to leave the airport parking lot.

After a few moments of silence the blonde tentatively asked, “Have I disappointed my Master?”

“You must ask permission to speak, my slave,” he said in a somewhat gentle voice that indicated that he was not angry.

“May I speak, Master, Please,” she had learned well to use the word please when requesting something from her new Master.

“Yes, my slave, but you must first ask forgiveness for speaking without asking for permission first,” he continued, still in a calming voice.

“Oh, Master Sir, will you forgive your humble slave for her indiscretion, Please, oh Please, Sir?” said the blonde woman, enjoying using language that she had learned from the man as they had chatted online in getting to know one another better.

A smile crossed the older man’s face as he responded, “My slave is forgiven and congratulated on her humility. This pleases your Master very much. You may speak freely to your Master. But first you will be rewarded for your pleasurable behavior. Lean slightly forward.”

The lovely blue-eyed woman immediately leaned forward. With his left hand still on the wheel, the Man reached his right hand behind the woman’s back and turn on the “pocket rocket” for the first time.

The first setting on the pocket rocket was called “Escalating and Pulsating”. The somewhat surprised woman nearly leapt out of the seat as the vibrator started to pleasure her neglected vagina.

“Oh, my god! OH MY GOD! Oh, Master, OH MASTER--- that’s sooooo fucking good! OH MY GODDDDDDD!!!!!!” she squealed in a rush of physical ecstasy.

The woman had used a few vibrators in her time but there was something about driving along the highway, with the intriguing man sexually controlling her, that was such a “turn on” for her.

“Do you love your Master’s toy?” he asked with his sly, sexy grin on his face.

“Ohhhhhhh, Master, I sooooooo Loooovvvveeee iiiittttt. OH MY GOOOOODDDDD,” she continued to squeal in between huge gasps of air.

“It’s so good, so good, so good, so good,” she started to repeat over and over, almost getting lost in the sensations that were pulsating her now dripping wet pussy. She thrust her vibrating pubic region downward against the car seat while still repeating, “so good, so good”.

“Good. Now you will learn your first lesson,” the Master spoke calmly as he flipped the vibrator “OFF”.

The woman turned her head and, with a look of incredible disappointment on her adorable face, said in a soft voice,  “Master, have I disappointed you?”

“No, my dear. Watching your ecstasy at my hands pleases me at the highest possible level. My slave is very beautiful to me. Your obedience to me continues to give me pleasure. However, my slave needs to learn a special rule in order to become her Master’s Perfect Slave.”

“Oh, Master Sir, How may I give you pleasure? How may I obey?” the somewhat confused, and now exceedingly horny, blonde woman inquired with great sincerity.

“Your question is most pleasurable for me to answer. The answer is in the form of a question: Who owns and controls your body?”

“Oh, Master, you do. I am yours to do with as you wish. I would not haven’t gotten on the airplane today if I had not decided to give myself to my Master. My Sir.”

“Who controls your orgasms then?” he continued.

A somewhat knowing look started to cross her face as she started to realize the lesson that was being taught , “Oh, you do, Sir. I am here to give myself to you.”

“And this you desire more than anything?” he asked.

“Oh, yes, please Master. Please may I be yours?” she asked, not sure if she had satisfied her Master.

“Yes, my dear. Your Master is most pleased to possess you. It gives him tremendous pleasure to be served by you. You must now, and always, remember that your Master controls your cum and that you orgasm at his discretion and ONLY with his permission. That is why I turned off the vibrator,“ he finished his explanation. “Do you understand?”

“Yes Sire.”

“Does the slave’s pretty little cunt wish to cum for her Master?”

“Oh, yes, oh yes please, Sir. I want to cum for you sooooo much, Please, may I?”

“Your response pleases me,” he said, smiling, as he flipped the vibrator back on.

The blonde slave-in-training again was rocked by the vibrations that gave tremendous pleasure to her extremely wet, and recently neglected, pussy. She squealed her approval and moaned her satisfaction. She was slowly coming to the realization that she craved satisfying her new Master, that she would do ANYTHING to please him. It was such a rush. She had never felt such sexual euphoria before in her life.

“May I cum, Master---Pleassseeee, May I cum!?!” she nearing shouted trying to hold back her inevitable orgasm.

“Yes, my darling, you have pleased your Master. You cum now. CUM for your Master! CUM like the pretty whore that you are,” he shouted.

Needing no further encouragement the blonde woman proceeded to orgasm profusely. It was easily the most intense and satisfying orgasm that she had ever had in her 29 year life. She almost could not believe how incredible the wave after wave of cum felt to her.

She could not wait for the rest of the evening to proceed..........

CHAPTER TWO - FIRST DATE

The Master reached over and flipped the vibrator off.

“That was setting number one of four,” he said calmly. His gaze turned back to the highway as he continued their drive away from the airport.

The sun was setting over the Rocky Mountains and it was, to the woman, the most beautiful sunset she had ever seen. To the man it was his every day experience...

As they drove down the highway towards the setting sun the woman felt such incredible joy at the choice that she had made that day. She did not trust men easily and, yet, she felt an unusual comfort of being with her “mysterious man”.  He was gentle and he was stern. He was  forgiving and instructive. He was sexual and loving. He was a man of intelligence and a man of sensuality....

She loved the combination of traits that he possessed. She felt she was lucky......

All of her life she felt like she had been the property of men that had no idea of her value.... until now....She wanted so to show him her gratitude.....

“You may tell me your thoughts,” the man finally said, breaking the silence.

“I think I’m falling in love with you, Master,” she said very slowly. She could not believe that she would be so bold as to expose her naked thoughts to a man that she had just met. But she could not help herself. She wanted the man to know his effect on her.

“You please me very much, my precious one,” he said in return.

The fact that he used the words “precious one” for the very first time were not lost on the beautiful blonde woman.

Much to her surprise he continued,

“Your Master has, and always will have, much love to give to you, my pretty slave girl. You are the one that he has searched high and low for. Do not ever forget that it took many years of fruitless searching to find you.”

He reached his hand over and started to trace slowly back and forth across her upper left thigh. She thought that that moment was quite erotic in it’s simplicity and sensuality. His hand felt so good and somehow comforting to her. She felt surprise that her already drenched and satisfied pussy starting to get excited once again.

At that moment he turned off the highway and pulled into the parking lot of one of his favorite steakhouse restaurants. Soon they were seated in a corner booth, drinking a good bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and laughing as they joked back and forth.

“...so, I see this woman shooting pool, and she’s wearing this tight fitting t-shirt that says “Maneater” on it. So I walk over and say, Maneater, huh? We’ve got way too many calories in us!” the man continued his story. “She just starts to laugh...and I say, ‘How are you going to maintain your girlish figure?’”

Suddenly, he shifted the focus of the conversation back to the his “sexual curriculum” for his new “sex slave  student”. He pulled a small envelope out of his back pocket and gave it to her. He then instructed her:

“You will go to the woman’s restroom and please your Master by obedience to the commands that have been issued to you within here. Oh, you must take your purse with you.”

With a curious and almost gleeful expression on her face, the very willing blue-eyed woman exited their booth and excitedly ran off to the woman’s restroom.

She enter the booth and locked it behind her. She would tell her Master later on what an absolute rush it was being commanded in the way that she was about to be. She opened the small letter and read it anxiously.

The Master’s Second Note:

Your continued obedience is a source of great pleasure to your Master. The Master is most pleased to finally give a neglected part of his new slave’s anatomy some attention.

You will please me further by doing the following:

Take your bra off and put it into your purse. You will not be needing it for the rest of the evening.

(She excitedly removed her blouse. The blonde “slave-in-training” had absolutely beautiful, natural 38D breasts that were of surprising size for her 5’ 3” frame.)

Pull the chain out of the envelope. Have you used a chain of this type before?

(She pulled a small but strong silver chain out of the envelope and surveyed it. It had at it’s ends two red-tipped clips.)

Since your Master can not play with your beautiful boobs yet, you will wear the nipple clips to remind yourself how much your Master desires your naughty nipples in between his pinching fingers. You will please your Master by telling him how much you desire to offer your boobs to him.

If they are not already you will pinch your nipples, making them hard. You will then attach the nipple clips to the very base of your stimulated flesh with the chain pulled downward.

You will then gladly return to where you belong: at your Master’s side.

(End of Note)

She simply loved the way that the nipples clips pinched her sensitive nipples. It made her feel “so naughty” knowing that the whole restaurant could see how excited she was.

Her beautiful and very firm breasts jiggled as she returned to their booth. The Master smiled his approval at seeing her stimulated, erect nipples poking forward underneath the black silk blouse that she chose to wear that day.

With a huge smile on her face, she whispered into his ear, “My Master is so generous with me. Thank you, Sir. I sooooo want to offer my boobs to you.”

He reached his arm around her waist and, pulling her close, kissed her so seductively. She would say later that she “almost came” instantly but held back because she “did not have permission.”

The Master seemed to sense her “predicament” and started to reach for the controller when their waitress arrived with dinner. Just after the waitress finished serving them the Master reached over and flipped on the vibrator to setting two: Pulsating.

The restaurant was far too crowded and noisy for anyone to notice.

“You must not allow anyone but your Master to know what you are experiencing,” he whispered into her ear. “That is setting number two of four....”

She leaned back over and whispered, “Oh my god, OH  MY GOD!”

She took a bite of her baked potato and, savoring it, as she was the sensations to her body, she smiled with great contentment.

“So, how do you like (he paused while smiling) the meal?” the Man inquired slyly.

Oh, Sir, it’s sooooooo gooooooddddddd,” she could barely hold herself back. She leaned up against his ear, kissed it, and whispered, “Master pleeeeeaaassee, OH GOD! May I cum pleeeeaaassseee!?! Please!?”

Her reached over and bit gingerly down upon her earlobe and then whispered, “Yes, my Darling slave, Cum like the pretty slut that you are...but do not let anyone else but me know about it. Your MASTER LOVES you being his slut!”

She had never orgasmed in such a public place EVER. But the fact that the vibrator was hidden---and that nobody knew what she was experiencing ....it all seemed so very NAUGHTY and SOOOO SEXY to her!

God, she loved it!

She could not believe that her Master was so amazing at creating sexual situations for her to enjoy soooo very much. But, that is what he did....

She had multiple orgasms just before cutting into her Prime Rib......and no one knew except for her and her Mystery Man.

The experience was both surreal and wonderful to her at the same time. And she was so, so very....happy.....

----------------------------------

He unlatched the door to his townhouse and led her into his home.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close as he kissed her offered lips. They both seemed to get lost in time whenever they would kiss like that. Their tongues caressing and caressing one another. They silently communicated their growing love for one another through those soft, affectionate moments.




© Copyright 2007 The Magician (the_magician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1208941-The-Making-of-The-Perfect-Slave-Ch1-2