*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1326235-Daniels-Story
by partie
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1326235
THIS HAS BEEN RE WRITTEN.
Daniel stood at the back wall of the nightclub. It was another Saturday night at the usual club with his mates and he was in a bad mood. He cursed his bad luck. the bad luck of having a small penis.

Daniel hated his small penis. It was just over two inches long including the foreskin when it was soft and five inches when at its fullest. He hated the way it shrivelled up after swimming, doing sports, during freezing weather or when he was really scared. On those occasions it retreated into his body to hide, along with his testicles, leaving a little stump of crumpled foreskin as the only indication that there was ever anything there.

Daniel hated the porn movies he watched with his mates. He hated those smug guys with big cocks that could impale a woman's fanny from across the room. Big cocks that were long enough to take a woman's two hands on it. He couldn't relate his own five inches to those pornstars nine or ten inch cocks.Those movies were so mechanical and unreal.The man could shag for hours in a hundred different positions and then produce bucketfuls of cum on to on the woman's face at the end. All these films were the same. Ten minutes watching and it got boring.He'd rather do it himself than look at others doing it.

He hated that there was never a big bulge in his underpants in the locker rooms or in his everyday jeans like most other guys.The way it crumpled up in his underpants like a little white slug. Daniel worked out and was a fit lad. But no pumping iron increases the manhood. He often thought he was like Michaelangelo's David as he stood naked in front of the mirror in his bedroom. A good looking, muscular, hunk with a small todger between his legs. This had always annoyed Daniel. The girls had always been fond of him but he was scared of them, if he was honest. Scared of what they'd say on seeing or feeling his little cock. Growing up he hated gym class and going swimming with the school. The changing rooms were a disaster.He hid his little mushroom away under towels while others pranced around with big cocks hanging and swinging. All this had always bugged him but last saturday night was the final straw.

It was a night like any other and at the end he got off with an ok looking girl. She had a bit too much make up on and dressed a bit unwisely but who was he to be choosy. They went back to her flat and things were going well. In hindsight, he should have known that she'd be a size-queen who had a lot of partners. She made a derogatory remark about his small penis and he had stormed out. She had tried to apologise and win back her casual 'Saturday night fuck' but he was out of there. He had casually said 'my cock's not the biggest in the world' and she had laughed back 'i'm still waiting for it to get big'. It was at it's biggest.

This had pissed off Daniel all week.His mates didn't know what was bugging him and tried to cheer him up but to no avail. So here he was standing at the wall of the club while his mates were all out on the floor dancing and leaping about. He nursed his bottle of bud and sulked about his bad fortune. He liked his mates. They were great but he just wasn't in the humour to join them.

Amy watched Daniel from a distance like she had done for the previous few weeks. He is a really good looking guy, she thought. He has a kind face and a kind of vulnerability and strength that is very attractive, she thought. Sure he has left with tarty bitches some nights but She had left with evil, seedy guys too. All in the quest to find a good guy. She had had a few drinks, not too many, and was brave now. She would make her move.

A beautiful woman sidled up to Daniel. She was tall, dark haired and smiling. 'how are you?' she smiled. Daniel almost had to look around to see who this fine woman was talking to. 'i'm...fine' he said quielty 'and how are you?'
'Great' she smiled 'You're Daniel, aren't you?'
'i am' he smiled ' What's your name?...how do you know?'
'I'm Amy. I've seen you a few nights and found out your name...'
They talked and laughed the whole night.
'Daniel, you always seemed nicer than all the other fellas about' she said 'you're more sensitive and gentler' she told him at one stage 'all the girls think so too'.
Daniel's mates came over and he introduced them all. Amy was well able for all their witty jokes and they were all impressed with Daniel's new woman.
The next two hours went by like minutes as Daniel and Amy talked and talked about everything under the sun. They laughed and kissed and cuddled. It was like they had been born to meet eachother on this night.

'Jeez, Danny's done alright' he could hear them say as they said their goodbyes and left the club. They both walked on air as they walked together hand in hand. It was like they had known eachother forever.
They ended up back at Amy's apartment and they kissed passionately. They felt eachother through their clothes as the kissed and Daniel became scared.
'Amy, there is something I want to tell you about down there. I....I'm not very big...i...mean...' he said sadly
'Daniel' she said looking into his eyes 'i'm sure it's as perfect and beautiful as the rest of you'.
Amy opened Daniel's jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. Then she pulled his white Y fronts down to his ankles revealing his penis and balls.
'oh, Daniel' She said 'It's lovely. It's perfect!'
Amy really did love Daniel's cock and balls. It was just right. What was he on about? She loved this guy. Other guys had pulled her head down to their cocks or had rough sex with her as if she was a slut and asked her afterwards if she thought they were good in bed. This guy was so different. She was going to take him to paradise.
She got down between his thighs and kissed his cock and balls and rubbed the sides of his bare bottom. He looked down at the beautiful sight of her head between his legs. She licked his cock and balls without touching them with her hands at first.
Noone had ever kissed or licked Daniel's cock before. All his sexual encounters were with bitches who he didn't particularly like and who didn't like him. They were all quick, loveless, drunken, fumbling encounters in the dark that brought very little pleasure and a lot of shame and loneliness afterwards. He had often dreamed what it would be like to have his cock sucked by a loving, beautiful girl.
'Jesus Christ' he thought 'this is unbelieveable! I think she's going to suck my cock'.
She took Daniel's growing penis into hand and put her mouth around it. It began to stiffen even more inside. It was warm inside her mouth and it soon made Daniel as hard and big as it ever had been.
Amy sucked his knob like a lollipop.She licked up and down the length of his shaft like an ice pop. She put the whole lot of it into her mouth again and bobbed up and down on Daniel's penis. She teased it with her teeth and tongue and soon he was shouting quietly....
Amy loved sucking Daniel's cock. She loved that she could take it all into her mouth. She loved the power she had to drive him crazy with pleasure and she could tell that he was an oral-virgin.
All fears and negatives thoughts were gone from Daniel's mind now. There was nothing but love and pleasure inside him now. The pleasure quickly reached its peak and he closed his eyes and opened his mouth to speak hoarsely.
'ohhh, Amy....i'm...i'm cominnng'. Daniel ejaculated several spurts of come from his throbbing cock. Amy kept it in her mouth through it all and swallowed all that Daniel had eventually sucking him soft again. She kissed his cock and balls again and looked up at him and smiled lovingly.
Amy felt so proud and happy to have brought Daniel to the peak of pleasure.
'Come up her beside me, Amy' he said smiling with tears in his eyes.
She did and they kissed and cuddled for ages.
'ohhh, Amy, I think love you' he said quietly.
'and I think I love you too' She said with tears in her eyes.
It was the first day of a beautiful relationship.

From that moment on they spent every possible minute together.When they weren't together they were on the phone to eachother, for hours on end, or texting eachother or dreaming about eachother. They gave eachother cards and gifts often. They made love for hours at a time. Over time they KNEW they were in love.

It is a year ago today since that first night.

Today, the day they got married.
© Copyright 2007 partie (parttimewriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1326235-Daniels-Story