*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347483-Unleash-The-Writer-In-You
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1347483
Every one has a story to tell. Have you ever considered writing Your Story but....
Unleash The Writer In You

Every one has a story to tell. Have you ever considered writing Your Story but lack the confidence to do so?

Perhaps you should contemplate the following tips to get you started.

1.          Remember that EVERYONE has a story that will interest SOMEONE.
2.          Sharing your story will entertain or teach someone.
3.          If you are worried that your content will upset someone mentioned in your story, you can change the names and places to disguise the characters you are writing about.
4.          You do not have to be a literary expert to write a compelling story. Writing styles are as varied as the personalities that write them.

What’s the best topic to write about?

That really depends on what you are passionate about. Don’t write about topics that bore you, your boredom will come shining through and bore everyone.
•          If you are passionate about Gardening – write about gardening.
•          If you have suffered some injustice you can’t get off your mind – writing about it can be the greatest therapy for you and perhaps help other people avoid getting themselves into the same situation.
•          If you feel that you have gained some noteworthy experience in your life, consider sharing it with others. You can do your bit in making this a better world to live in.
•          Are you an expert at organizing your household budget? Plenty of people would be interested in your tips.
•          Do you love animals? Tell the world what it is that you love about animals. Perhaps you have a story to tell about your favourite pet.
•          Have you raised a bunch of kids, nursed and nurtured them? Tell your story; all the parents- to-be are sure to be interested.
•          Do you have a vivid imagination? Write down what you visualize.
•          Are you a specialist in any field? Share your knowledge by writing on the topic of your speciality.

Steps to Take.

Find a Topic You are passionate about.

Gather all your information and make a plan on how to present your material i.e. Chapters, Headings, Intros etc.

Proofread or better still get some friends to proofread your work.

Get Published. For manuscript submissions on all topics and more information go to http://www.myscribeweb.com
© copyright Katarina Jellinek 2007 You have permission to use this article for reprint or web content as is, in it’s entirety; including this copyright notice.

© Copyright 2007 MyScribe (myscribe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347483-Unleash-The-Writer-In-You