*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1378250-E-mail-From-Above
by rixxie
Rated: E · Prose · Religious · #1378250
An email from God, that is very urgent
I received an email from God a few days ago, it was marked most urgent.It was really quite eloquent and rather lengthy. He used such colorful expressions, and such quaint metaphors. I was both astonished and quite humbled. The ding that usually announces my emails, was replaced by a lovey chime. It was like the ones you heard in old movies. The chime you heard when angels, got their wings.
The screen took on an unnatural, bright orange-like glow. It flickered like a candle being blown, in the wind. He spoke in detail of earthly endeavors and Heavenly pursuits. He seemed to fill all the blanks in my mind, and answered all my unasked questions.
I was so enthralled; the letter being from God and all. This must have been, how the poet, Langston Hughes felt when he got that letter form God. in a envelope marked "personal". I read the email from top to bottom several times, lingering on every phrase and point. Tears, began to fall from my eyes.
I hit the, print  button and  placed a copy in my scrapbook, under ; "very special things", with five gold stars.
I clicked the reply button and typed: "O-O-O-H!" and then clicked SEND.
© Copyright 2008 rixxie (rixxie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1378250-E-mail-From-Above