*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1381561-Sean-from-Planet-Earth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1381561
This is the first chapter of my book.This book would be all about the adventures of Sean.














                                            Sean from Plant Earth
                             by Sean Schwidel 







                                         Table of Contents


                        The Snake Hunter…………………………pg 2
                        The Detective………………………………pg 
                        The Marathon……………………………...pg
                        The Astronaut…………………………...…pg          
                        A New Inventor…………………………….pg                    






















                                          The Snake Hunter

    Sean had many great adventures. On one adventure Sean was sent into the woods of Ashby to catch as many snakes as possible. Sean had his medication with him in case he got bitten or sick. He had a flare gun, two bow drill sets, rope, clothes, boots, two pocket knives, and binoculars. Sean into the woods with two goals-capture lots of snakes and come out safely. Sean’s plan for day one was to get as far as he could into the woods, to build a little shelter and to set some traps.
      At about midnight, a horrible thunderstorm hit. When Sean woke up he was tired from the lack of sleep. After packing everything up he want walking deeper into the woods, he looked for a place to build his main shelter. He wanted it near a stream or pond so he would have a supply of water. It was about 5:00pm when he found a stream. He started constructing a huge shelter where he puts all the snakes that he caught and built a fire, a bed, and a place to write notes. Sean tied logs and branches together with vines. Then, he collected mud to fill in all the spaces between the logs and branches. After putting a top on the structure made of leaves it was water proof.
      By day ten, Sean had not seen a snake yet. He was so bored that he went for a little walk. On his walk, he stopped because he heard a loud rattling sound from the left, he picked up a stick and walked towards the left. When he saw lots of movement on the ground, he went closer. Then a rattle snake struck at him just missing his face. Sean then went a few steps back opened his backpack to get a potato sacks; these were used to put the snakes in. He then realized that there was more than one snake. Sean started counting the snakes- one, two, three, four, five, six……....ten, eleven, twelve! Sean wanted to capture as many snakes as possible. He got them all without getting bit. Then, he took them back to the shelter and took notes on them. Sean then went to sleep
      Day 20, Sean got out of bed and rushed to his traps to see if he caught anything. When he got there he saw that he caught a wild turkey. After an hour of trying, he successfully started a small fire to cook enough food for that day. When he was done cooking and eating, he put the fire out and went to look for snakes. While walking through the forest, something fell on him from a tree. He threw it off him and saw that it was a snake. A snake he never saw before, so he caught it. Later that day he caught a garden and a milk snake.
      On day 25 he was snake hunting when he got bit by a purple, yellow, and green snake. It hurt, but he still caught the snake. He the got medicine for the venom, but it didn’t help. He started to feel dizzy and like he was going to pass out, so he shot off all his flares. When Sean was waiting to be picked up, he started packing and gathering all the snakes he caught.  As soon as they arrived they gave him a shot so he would make it to the hospital. When he recovered from the bite he went back to his discovery. The snake that bit him escaped. The snake that he never saw before turned out to be a new specie. Sean named the snake The Deadly Green Tree Snake because it’s green, lives in trees, and is the most poisonous snake in the world. Sean ended up to be the most famous snake hunter to live. 
© Copyright 2008 smartypants (smartdog07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1381561-Sean-from-Planet-Earth