*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1390639-with-no-more-hopecomes-no-more-lies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Review · Other · #1390639
would you say this is true?
hope can only be like a lie..a lie that trys to make people go on.. i once believed in that...that risking everything...trying to reach out for something better...will be enough.. but it all had no meaning. Sure every one said i was foolish..but i was the luckiest...and always did do the inpossbile..kept every promises..everything did happen as i said it would..untill..that..thing..called love...which left a mighty scar..that never did let me go back to me. After beeing cheated on..knowing i was..her admitting it with out telling me..tore me way up to much..then..with nothing but hope hope left i tryed with some with some 1 else..telling everything that lay in my heart..cuz the cut i got in it still is open so everything deep inside came out of me..and wat i wish never did..so i tell her how i felt but i was denied..along with everyone else..but there was still a lil hope left untill..she said she had some 1 else. My bleeding heart kept still for it didn't matter to me..no..not untill i found out it was only a lie ..
after all that i dont feel my heart any more..it doesnt even speak to me..a slient dead heart..even though the light is shinning on it now...its not coming back..no.
so if i dont hang on to the last thing i had called hope..i wont be lied to..so the hope in me is gone.
all that is left is a empthy space...days go by slower..im not even noticing my time passing..if i do something i can keep on doing it with out getting tired..like i dont care and i got all this energy..

so a empthy hole will remain in the place where my heart use to be because i didn't get the warmth of love in my heart..no..i got the flame of love..the flame burnt and blacnked my heart..and blacnked it shall remain.

with no warmth only a matter of time before i become frozen..but ill never be frozen in time..
© Copyright 2008 Fallen Angel (balltle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1390639-with-no-more-hopecomes-no-more-lies