*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1398186-What-four-I
by Virgil
Rated: ASR · Outline · Other · #1398186
When you think, it's rather absurd isn't it
For an about face to straight character, began Vulgar. Someone with a smile to wide and a congruence for things chaotic. It works with the world though, for as much order exists, there is as much chaos. You wanna think of a balance? Yeah, of course you do. Everyone wants a balance. Nothing to outright would satisfy people.

Says you with the knife in hand. For once all that came was nothing to be brought but Sly. How many can truly think of themselves as balance? There are a lot to be sure, but you still have those, oh yes those for lack of a better word, that want the all out extreme. Something completely maxed out to gain weigh in all their thoughts. That's what it comes to. You could move them around like pawns on a chess board. The world being one giant sprawling chess board. So who are the players? Whoever wants to play.

Yeah, but don't think of yourself as something superior. In the back of everyones mind comes something of a superiority complex when faced with someone lacking. Where does the production come from if Apathy lies within? Nowhere is the direct result of and they will still wander around aimlessly, sometimes in their chaos or maybe in their balance, but overall it doesn't really matter. People say they wanna see it out there, but not many do.

So that's where it all blends huh? It suddenly transforms itself into a massive Grey blob intent on scouring the world for all its own ends. This starts to happen, then that starts to happen, then they start to happen, and we? What do we do?

"We watch."

"I laugh."

"I contrive."

"I sigh."

"I gaze through them all like a glass bottle."

"I bet I could fit them all into that glass bottle of yours. Then we could roll it down a hill or something and see what happens. Maybe it will stop of its own accord due to inertia factors, or maybe a blunt force will come into contact with it. It's all very smashing, and yes my friends, pun intended."

"You would intend that to be your outcome wouldn't you, but you never thought of the few stray that really are different from the throng of withering insects, did you. They can crawl there way out by stepping on the heads of the rolling bunch to escape that dismal scenario you've conjured. They would gather the remains to exact in a further fashion of economics and use each other in the process. What's mine is mine is mine and more of yours could be mine, but for now its ours. They survived after all."

"They survived you say? What kind of survival is that? No, they're aren't smashed jelly after all, but I bet their insides look the same as the bottles tenants. Very gooey and hard to slog through. You almost want to take a pen and draw little lines connecting them all and just shout at them IDIOTS, but you know they wouldn't listen. They might not even hear it, well...they would hear it as all factors need to be taken into account, but yeah, still no listening."

"It's all a matter of point of authority. They only justify themselves as they see fit to hear what they believe to be the facts. But unless they themselves were witness to these so-called facts of life, then they are gaining nothing but altered if eventful memories. A good portion true if they listened, but the rest is only what they want to believe. In the end, that bottle may have always been there with them walking around inside it. Always circling one right after the other. Right on top of each other. Repetitive to say the least."

"They are the least?"

"We shall see."
© Copyright 2008 Virgil (cartaphilus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1398186-What-four-I