*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1420956-Review-Challenge-Past-Rounds
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #1420956
Check out the past rounds of the Review Challenge!
ROUND ONE


Congratulations to aszreal, the winner of this inaugural round of the Review Challenge! She did a great job reviewing "Invalid Item, and has earned a Reviewing Merit Badge, 10,000 GPs, and 11 tickets to the "Invalid Item! Congratulations, Ariana!

mastery also received 5 tickets to the raffle for being the first to have his item featured. Congratulations, Semper Fi!



ROUND TWO


Congratulations to aszreal, the winner of this second round of the Review Challenge! She did a great job reviewing "Invalid Item, and has earned a Reviewing Merit Badge and 10,000 GPs! Congratulations, Ariana!

Also, thanks to Verbum Dragon for allowing us to feature his item!

***LATE BREAKING NEWS: Since I'm an idiot and didn't realize the round is technically still open, I'm awarding a second Grand Prize to leonardjk for his last-minute entry and excellent review. Congratulations, Leonard!



ROUND THREE


Congratulations to leonardjk, the winner of this third round of the Review Challenge! He did a great job reviewing "Invalid Item, and has earned a Reviewing Merit Badge and 10,000 GPs! Congratulations, Leonard!

Also, in order to thank everyone for making this the most successful round ever, I'm going to send everyone who entered 2,500 GPs as thanks for their participation!

Thanks to aszreal for allowing us to feature her item!



ROUND FOUR


Congratulations to Ms.Magi , the winner of the fourth round of the Review Challenge! She did a great job reviewing "Invalid Item, and has earned a Reviewing Merit Badge and 10,000 GPs! Congratulations, Magi!

Thanks to Coolhand for allowing us to feature his item!


ROUND FIVE


Congratulations to gooberette, the winner of the fifth round of the Review Challenge! She did a great job reviewing "Disappearing Act, and has earned an Editing Merit Badge and 10,000 GPs! Congratulations, Goobs!

However, everyone was so generous in their feedback and reviews, that I'm sending 5,000GP to everyone who entered as a thank you for your support of my contest (and my item)! So congratulations to everyone else, too! *Bigsmile*

Thanks to...me!... for allowing us to feature his item! *Laugh*


ROUND SIX


Congratulations to gooberette, the winner of the sixth round of the Review Challenge (that's twice in a row!)! She did a great job reviewing "Condition Black, and has earned an Reviewing Merit Badge and 10,000 GPs! Congratulations, Goobs!

Thanks to Eddo36 for allowing us to feature his item!


ROUND SEVEN


Congratulations to jaya , the winner of the seventh round of the Review Challenge! Great job reviewing "Invalid Item; you earned a Reviewing MB and 10,000 GPs for your efforts!

Thanks to M. R. K for allowing us to feature his item!


ROUND EIGHT


Congratulations to razor_blade, the winner of the eighth round of the Review Challenge! Great job reviewing "Invalid Item; you earned a Reviewing MB and 10,000 GPs for your efforts!

Thanks to aszreal for allowing us to feature her item!
© Copyright 2008 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1420956-Review-Challenge-Past-Rounds