*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1492384-Ahsoka-Star-Wars-RP-Part-I
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Other · Other · #1492384
Ahsoka Tano uses a special technique to rid the universe of the vile Ventress
Sonic Stantz (9:25:38 PM): Before the dark times, before the empire, the Jedi fought in an epic war to bring down the Sith, and bring peace to the galaxy. These were the Clone Wars, and led by Jedi Masters, the clone armies were lead to many of victories.
Our story however, centers on a lone Padawan of Anakin Skywalker.
*Clash* *Clash* *Clash*
Alone and locked in battle on this planet, Ahsoka was faced up against and old foe, Ventress. Duku had sent her to keep her and Anakin at bay, seems like she wanted to take out what she saw as the weak one.

ChaosEvilD (9:29:50 PM): “You will fall little Jedi, like all your pathetic people,” hissed the vile Ventress as she thrusts her twin light sabers up. Ahsoka ducks the blow and growls, growing more and more frustrated by the wily enemy. Anakin had told her to watch her temper, but it was so hard with Ventress insulting her and mocking what she believes in. She wanted to hurt the twisted Sith and show her who the real weakling was. As her dark thoughts festered, her power rose.

Sonic Stantz (9:35:45 PM): Ventress loved watching this pathetic Padawan fights on. It was very amusing to see someone believe they were so powerful. Ahsoka was just like the rest of the Jedi she had faced, brash, over confidant, but one thing she did have was a strong spirit.
How satisfying it would be, to crush that spirit.
As their blades cracked together in a power struggle, Ventress spoke once more.
Ventress: You are a disgrace to your master.
That insult made Ahsoka's mind go blank for about half a second. She was fortunately able to defend herself after wards, but what her enemy said really got to her.
Ever since becoming the padawan of Anakin Skywalker, one of if not the greatest Jedi in existence, one of her greatest fears was letting him down. She was already considered by many to be too young to become a padawan, what if her skills weren't up to par?

ChaosEvilD (9:40:27 PM): After a moment, her despair passed and was replaced by righteous anger. She did deserve to be Anakin’s padawan, she had shown how strong she was and could take this bald freak. Growling in anger, something her master would of severely disapproved of, she took an all or nothing shot at Ventress. Her blow came quick and without warning, before Ventress could get on the defensive, her light sabers were forced back. Her grip faltered and both her primary weapons were out of her hands. Ahsoka leveled her blade at Ventress’s neck.
“You lose, Sith.”

Sonic Stantz (9:46:43 PM): Ventress was very surprised; this puny girl had actually managed to subdue her. With a simple flick of her wrist, she could see to it that Ventress never fought another Jedi again. Well if Ventress was going out, she was going to take the girl's innocence with her.
Ventress: Go ahead, finish me off, you'd avenge many fallen allies and prevent any future suffering. I can see it in your eyes; all you want is to kill me.
Ahsoka gripped the hilts of the lightsabers tightly. This was it; she could shut Ventress up once and for all.
Only one problem, it wouldn't be right. Killing someone out of anger is completely against the Jedi ways, and Anakin would kill her is she did this.
Ahsoka: I can't
Ventress: Just as I thought, weak even with victory in your hands. Pathetic.

ChaosEvilD (9:51:09 PM): Looking at Ventress’s smug face, all Ahsoka wanted to do was wipe that look off her face forever, but she knew that if the Anakin found out that she was even harboring the desire to kill an unarmed enemy she would never become a Jedi. She had never voiced her opinion, but she thought that no killing prisoners rule the Jedi came up with wasn’t that smart. Sure, they were the good guys, but by letting the bad guy live, it was just inviting disaster in the future. Killing one person to save countless more in the future seemed like a reasonable thing.
“Shut up and get on your knees!” Ahsoka hissed and put a little bit of force power down on Ventress’s back to send her onto her knees.

Sonic Stantz (9:56:46 PM): Ahsoka refused to let Ventress get away. If she stopped her right here, right now, it would mean the war would be over that much quicker. She couldn't kill her, but Ahsoka soon thought up another way to end this, using something that was always approved by the Togrutas, and could be considered a loophole in the Jedi clause.
Ventress looked back up at Ahsoka, still not the least bit worried about what she might do to her. She just had this dumb smile on her face, and then she.... licked her lips?

ChaosEvilD (10:03:12 PM): “Better make this quick, if Anakin finds me doing this I’m going to be in trouble, loop hole or not,” Ahsoka said as she looked over her shoulder to see if her master was anywhere in sight. There was no sign of him and as long as he stayed away long enough for her to finish this, everything was going to be fine.
Ventress sneered up at the young Padawan, idly wondering what the girl didn’t want her master to see. She waited on her knees to be carted away, already planning her escape later. She expected to be dragged off, but instead, Ahsoka placed both her hands on her shoulders and leaned her face in.
“You know, being bald is actually good for this. Hair feels funny in my throat.”
Ventress opened her mouth to ask what the crazy girl was talking about, but Ahsoka beat her to it. The young girl’s mouth opened wider and wider, her jaw dropping to her developing chest. Ventress stared into the gapping maw, looking directly down to her throat, and then with a pull she went face first into Ahsoka’s mouth.

Sonic Stantz (10:09:06 PM): A muffled scream soon came from within, but it was too late. Ventress's entire head was in Ahsoka's mouth!
Ventress had faced many daunting foes before, but as she stared at the pink tongue beneath her, and felt drool run down her face, she had no idea what to make of this.
Ahsoka was benefiting well from the shocked state of her meal. Ones too scared to move were so much easier to down, though the ones that struggle were fun too.
Taking her first swallow, Ventress soon found herself looking at the uvula, and felt her shoulders in the padawan's lips.

ChaosEvilD (10:15:58 PM): This is the first time Ahsoka had ever eaten someone who was still alive and was finding it to be amazing. Who'd have ever thought that someone as bitter as a Sith could taste so sweet? She pushed her maw as hard as she could down Ventress’s shoulders making them quickly disappear between her orange lips. Her lips closed tightly just above her breasts and began to suckle at her, relishing the rich taste of her enemy. She loved this, but was finding the taste was slightly off because of Ventress’s clothes, yet still she was luscious and Ahsoka couldn’t stop herself from eating her even if she wanted to.

Sonic Stantz (10:23:25 PM): Ahsoka: Yummy.
Her mouth was really starting to water as she moved the parts of her meals body with more fat. Her chest wasn't too much to brag about, but Ahsoka had to admit, neither was hers.
Of course she thought, as she cupped one of her breasts, once this was over, she would have more to brag about than killing Ventress
Ventress cursed Ahsoka, it was bad enough she was eating her, but now she tasted her tits.
She struggled to get free, but found it had gotten progressively harder to move. She didn't know if this girl was using the force to hold her in place, or if her internal muscles were that strong, but the point was, she couldn't get free.
It really got her panicking when her baldhead finally poked through a ring of muscle, and into a more open area.
Ahsoka's stomach.

ChaosEvilD (10:29:43 PM): For a moment, Ahsoka opened her mouth, then before her meal could try to pull back, she pushed forward once more and slid down Ventress’s arms, until stopping at her elbows. Ahsoka’s mouth formed a perfect mold around Ventress’s arms, highlighting every subtle futile movement of the Sith now dangling from her jaws. Ahsoka’s entire gullet bulged with her meal and from the outside; you can clearly see Ventress’s baldhead just past Ahsoka’s breasts. The tiny Padawan could feel her stomach opening up to accepted her meal’s skull and she moaned softly around Ventress’s waist. Closing her eyes in sheer ecstasy at Ventress’s struggles, she smiled through the side of her jaw and mumbled distortedly.
“Almost done.”

Sonic Stantz (10:34:30 PM): Ahsoka nibbled on what came next into her mouth.
Ventress's grunts and yells only grew louder as Ahsoka was now working on her rear. First, a padawan defeats her. Then a padawan eats her. Now she had her chest and now backside in the mouth of a padawan!
She was going to kill her slowly once she got out of this.
Ahsoka bit onto those tight butt cheeks again and again, testing their springiness. It did feel a bit creepy doing that to Ventress of all people, but right now, she wasn't an evil bitch of a Sith, she was just food.

ChaosEvilD (10:39:07 PM): As surprising as it was, Ventress had a very tasty ass and Ahsoka took advantage of that by nibbling and lightly licking at the tense cheeks for a few minutes. The fatty behind of the Sith was meaty and her licks became harder. Suckling on her meals rump helped Ahsoka forget completely that the creature in her mouth was a person and without a second thought, she pried her pants down, exposing slim, athletic legs and a bare rump only covered by a thin, small pair of underwear.
“YOU BITCH!” screamed Ventress as she renewed her struggles, her head and upper body was already inside the tight belly of the Padawan, but that didn’t stop her from struggling. This was the ultimate humiliation, eaten, licked and now pantsed, she couldn’t take it anymore. She’d kill this little Jedi, no matter what it took.

Sonic Stantz (10:45:34 PM): She likes it, Ahsoka thought.
Truthfully, how the sith really felt about this mattered nothing to her. She was her food, and food was meant to be enjoyed.
Ahsoka brought her hands off her meal momentarily, and used the full force to keep her kicking legs at bay. Her hands soon found the very ass she had been tasting, and joined in her tongue at enjoying the taste and buoyancy of the two ass halves.
Her fingers dug deeply into the flesh, though not enough to break the skin. The rough and wet surface of her tongue explored every inch of her meal's caboose.
For a moment, Ahsoka pictured herself in Ventress's place, only not being eaten, and with Anakin doing the licking.
She had never had a lover before, and she had to admit her master was pretty damn hot.
With the fantasy playing in her head, her tongue quickly found another spot to lick, one that made her meal scream not in anger, but pleasure.

ChaosEvilD (10:51:29 PM): “Bitch,” Ventress hissed with less ire as she felt her cunt being invaded by the little padawan’s tongue. It squirmed inside her sex, going deep into her sensitive area and arousing her like nothing she’d felt before. Sex was unimportant to the Sith, only death and hate, and because of that philosophy, Ventress had never so much as kissed someone before. Her first sexual experience was too much and her juices flowed freely into Ahsoka’s greedy mouth.
Ahsoka continued licking at Ventress, uncaring if the villain liked what she was doing. The Sith’s juices tasted so good, so warm and gooey, it made her want to drink it forever. She wondered what Anakin’s own cum would taste like, would it be this tasty? As Ahsoka’s own arousal grew, she found her enjoyment of Ventres’s juices being replaced by a growing hunger to fill her belly. Without a second thought, she swallowed, denying Ventress her final pleasure.

Sonic Stantz (10:57:05 PM): Ventress had so much to be angry about right now. Not only had she been humiliated by and was bout to be killed by a padawan, but also now, this little bitch had denied her a climax. A piercing scream erupted from Ahsoka's expanding belly. With a shriek loud enough to nearly make her ears bleed, Ahsoka decided it was time to wrap it up.
Her impatient belly growled in agreement.
With another strong gulp, Ahsoka downed her meal's hips, and only her legs were left remaining on the outside.
Ventress was forced to curl up into a ball in the growing orange blob on Ahsoka's middle.
A single loud slurp sent her entire legs down the padawan's throat, sealing her fate.

ChaosEvilD (11:05:41 PM): “Yummy,” Ahsoka smacked as she patted her distended gut as it lay at her knees. Little bulges moved over her blob like stomach from where her meal kicked and punched. Ahsoka grinned, the inside of her belly could hold a two ton beast, holding a Sith was easy. She walked away, her belly swaying as she moved. Digestion came quick for her race and soon Ventress would be gone but not forgotten. The bigger and stronger her meal was, the bigger her body changed.
Ventress’s fingers scraped over the smooth walls of the stomach. Her shouts of defiance practically goes into a tantrum, as she searched desperately for some way out, while she kicked and punched the walls as much as she could. She was tightly curled up in the girl, only able to slightly move. She could feel the sticky, hot walls of the belly pulsate as she fought for her life futilely. Her air quickly ran out as she wasted it screaming incoherently. Everything went dark quick and Ahsoka’s belly took its first victim, but certainly not her last.

© Copyright 2008 chaos (fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1492384-Ahsoka-Star-Wars-RP-Part-I