*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1492389-Ahsoka-Star-Wars-RP-Part-IV
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Other · Other · #1492389
The final chapter and final meal for Padme
ChaosEvilD (1:51:34 PM): “What?” Mumbled the shocked Padme. Anakin had called her earlier, asking her to meet him at his apartment to discus a matter of great importance. Padme came, not knowing what to expect. Lately, Anakin had been drifting away from her, seeming less interested in being with her and listening to what she had to say. It never crossed her mind that he could be planning to leave her because after all, she was a princess and he might have been a Jedi, but she was still better. No one would be foolish enough to dump her.
Anakin smiled coldly, standing beside his voluptuous student, Ahsoka. His hand was clasped in hers as she gave him her strength to do what was right. “I said, I’d like you to meet the woman I love, Ahsoka.”

Sonic Stantz (2:01:29 PM): Padme: I, I,....
Padme looked like she was about to cry. Anakin and Ahsoka expected this, but that didn't make it more comfortable.
Anakin did love Ahsoka, but he felt bad for Padme. She thought they were in love, and they had gotten married, secretly of course, but he honestly did not love her now. Now he didn't think he ever did. There was just some void in his life that she filled, but Ahsoka had done that, and so much more.
Ahsoka didn't feel as bad for Padme. Seeing Anakin's former love get upset over her stealing her man did provide her with some enjoyment, but she wasn't about to say anything.
Finally Padme spoke.
Padme: I....I DON'T BELIEVE THIS
The sudden rage coming from her was not what either of them had expected.
Padme: Anny, we're separated just for a little while and right when you get a chance to visit me, you're telling me you hooked up with this little TRAMP ?
Ahsoka: Tramp?
Now Ahsoka wasn't hiding her emotions. It's not her fault little miss perfect didn't have enough to provide Anakin, unlike the real woman she was.
Ahsoka let go of Anakin's hand, and got right in Padme's face.
Ahsoka: You know, I should've known you'd get like this. I'd be foaming at the mouth to if I didn't have anything in the front or back to shake.

ChaosEvilD (2:08:50 PM): Padme raised her nose up, staring hatefully at the horrible slut that had taken what belonged to her. She had a perfect body, not like this tramp that looked like a backstreet hooker. How could her Anny, the chosen one, pick this second rate garbage over her?
Padme: You think your pretty smart, tricking my Anny like this. Well, lets see what happens when I tell the Jedi Council one of their students is sleeping with their master through…through…the Dark Force
Anakin and Ahsoka’s faces became very serious. They had both wanted to end this peacefully, never even considering for a second that Padme would be bitter enough to tell the council. It left them both in quite a predicament, they couldn’t risk being found out, especially if it was implied that one of them was a Sith. No words were shared between the couple as Padme stood their foaming at the mouth. They knew each other so well, that just by their body language they could communicate. They came to a decision about what to do without saying a word.

Sonic Stantz (2:14:08 PM): Anakin raised his arm. Padme soon found herself being choked. Ahsoka had to gasp at this. Sure, she knew what was about to happen, but like anyone, she never thought she'd ever see Anakin force choking Padme. Her bought her up and off the ground, and then he spoke.
Anakin: Forgive me.
He threw her off to the side. She slammed into the wall. They was no blood, but she became very dazed. As she rubbed her head, Ahsoka's shadow fell on her. She looked up to see that little slut smirking at her.
Padme: How could you pick her Anakin? She's far too young.
Anakin: True love isn't restrained by age. You of all people should know that Padme.
She gasped and scowled after he said that.
Padme: Even if you do silence me it won't matter. The council will come looking for me, and you can't hide forever
Anakin: What's there to hide?
He extended his light saber, and then left a few scorch marks on his floor.
Anakin: It's obvious you were a Sith all along, and you came here to kill me.
Padme: No.
Anakin: A massive battle ensued, but with Ahsoka at my side, you were easily subdued.
As Anakin smashed a few things in the room with the force, Padme looked back up at Ahsoka.

ChaosEvilD (2:24:46 PM): Ahsoka stepped forward, grinning at her downed rival for Anakin’s heart. Although, she really couldn’t call the girl her rival because she never had a chance in the first place. Staring at the weak woman, Ahsoka took in a deep breath, smelling the fear and anger coming off the woman. The smell was so intoxicating; it made her lick her lips.
Ahsoka: Of course she didn’t do it alone, she had a partner that helped her escape. Now she’s missing, somewhere in the universe far, far away.
Anakin and Padme stared at Ahsoka, not understanding what she was saying. It took a second for Anakin to get the meaning behind Ahsoka’s words and he grinned cruelly. She was such a clever girl. Sure, they could arrest Padme as a Sith, but it would take time to get her sent away. She would have lots of time to talk, bringing attention to them. They needed her gone permanently and Ahsoka knew the best way to make people disappear for good.

Sonic Stantz (2:34:30 PM): Padme: What are you babbling about?
She looked up at the girl, having now clue what she meant by that. Her suspicions took a back seat though once Ahsoka grabbed her by the collar.
Ahsoka: I'm saying, that I'm about to show you how I deal with enemies.
Padme swatted her hands off her, but quickly found herself being frozen by the force once more. As she was lifted into the air once more, Anakin came into view.
Anakin: Of course, these will not do
His lightsaber came up. Padme's breathing quickened, not knowing what Anakin was about to her. As she came closer, so did his saber. She screamed as he slashed at her.
When she opened her eyes, she found that she was fine, but her clothes had been slashed.
Padme: What is this? Some kind of sick joke?
Ahsoka: No joke your highness.
Ahsoka's mouth watered as she looked at her meal. Padme may not be stacked like her, and had practically no junk in her trunk, but that did not mean she did look absolutely delicious right now. Just the thought of it was driving her wild.
Ahsoka: It's dinnertime.

ChaosEvilD (2:41:37 PM): Padme fearfully watched as Ahsoka grabbed her by the shoulders and bore down on her. The orange skinned girl stared at the naked princess, moving her eyes down her small chest all the way to her dainty feet. She was scrawny, just like the Sith and hopefully would taste just as good. She had been wanted to do this with Anakin near by to show him just what she could do. The audience of her love made her tingle with excitement. His eyes would be on her as she devoured another person.
Padme looked like she was about to say something, but Ahsoka stopped her. The woman’s voice was giving her a headache, time to shut her up forever. She slowly opened her mouth wide and pulled Padme’s head into her gapping maw. She wrapped her lips around Padme’s face, sliding over the top of her head as she forced the girl down to both knees. Ahsoka may have been younger, but she was much stronger then the princess. She would have no trouble forcing her down her throat and into her waiting stomach.

Sonic Stantz (2:48:59 PM): Padme could not believe what she was looking at or what she was inside of. But, as she stared at the pink interior and white teeth around her, and felt the drool dripping down on her, it seemed to be true. It only took one lick from Ahsoka's tongue to make her scream.
Unfortunately, her screams were pretty much useless now that her entire head was in Ahsoka's mouth. After tasting her lovely features, She quickly found herself in the tight embrace of the girl's throat.
Ahsoka: Mmmmm.
Ahsoka slurped around her meal, getting such a strong taste from her. She had to give Anakin credit, he knew how to pick tasty girlfriends.
Her mouth widened to except her shoulders, but her attention quickly fell on the princess's bust. Ahsoka grinned the best she could, loving that the princess might as well be a boy compared to her.
Just for fun though, she reached out with one hand, and gave that nipple a pinch.

ChaosEvilD (2:54:59 PM): A yelp came from Padme as she felt her sensitive nipples being pinched. Through the pain, a small portion of pleasure came and she felt herself go moist. She had yet to sleep with Anakin, and had yet to be with anyone else. Ahsoka’s playful touch was the closest physical contact she had ever experienced. It made her furious to think this slut had touched her, but her anger was replaced by fear as her head sank into the girl’s tight throat.
On the outside, Ahsoka was pulling with her hands and her gullet to eagerly pull Padme further into her body. She could feel the princess’s head pushing out her throat, sending shivers down her spine at the sensation of her skin stretching. Greedily she pushed forward, onto the arms and just above her small breasts. On the side, Anakin watching, feeling incredibly turned on by the site of his new love eating his first love.

Sonic Stantz (3:03:01 PM): This was the first time Anakin had watched Ahsoka eat someone, and he was loving every second of it. Something about seeing Padme pass through Ahsoka's lips and down her throat to feed and expand her hungry tummy was getting him hard. He was so tempted right now, but he decided to wait....at least until Ahsoka downed more of Padme.
Ahsoka now had the princess and her puny chest inside her. Still, his tongue eagerly lapped at them, receiving delighted moans from both her, and her meal. She lightly gnawed on them, making Padme's moans sharper.
Soon though, Ahsoka moans became sharper as she felt someone's hands on her ample bust. Anakin decided this was good enough, and once Padme was devoured further, he'd give both himself and her some much needed relief.
Anakin: They're so big.
He whispered into her ear and squeezed those warm, orange balls of fat in his hands. His lover moaned and slurped at her meal more.

ChaosEvilD (3:10:49 PM): Ahsoka swallowed again, her stomach growling now as more and more meat began to fill her. With each bit that she took down, she felt more of Padme wriggling inside making her body tremble with pleasure. If the joy she got from eating the living-breathing princess wasn’t enough, Anakin added to the pleasure by massaging her huge breasts with both his hands. He pulled down the straps to her top, letting her huge breasts hang free. His rough hands molded and gripped her fat breasts, sending her body into convulsions. Even with the shaking, she held onto her meal, swallowing periodically, experiencing more tastes and more of that delightful wiggling from her meal.
Anakin groaned as he held his girlfriends breasts in his hands. He watched the moving blob of his ex move down his loves elegant neck. He almost wished he was the one in Ahsoka’s throat, sliding down her throat, gripped from all sides by hot, pulsating flesh. He hoped Padme knew how lucky she was to be swallowed by this sexy creature.

Sonic Stantz (3:18:22 PM): Padme: LET ME GO
No matter how much she screamed, Padme had no chance of escape. Already she felt her arms and slim middle entering the slut's mouth. She tried to jerk her body back and forth, but found the throat muscles had a good grip on her.
Soon however, Padme felt her head passing through a ring of muscle, as she entered a more open space. It was nice to be in a place where she could move better, but Padme didn't get excited, knowing all to well where she was.
Anakin's hand rubbed the budding lump on Ahsoka's belly.
Anakin: She must feel so good, she must taste so good. God, watching you feast on her is so hot.
Ahsoka moaned further as one of Anakin's hands left her breasts to stroke her expanding middle. Normally a belly rub wouldn't do much, but right now, as it filled with her live food, the very touch from her lover only gave Ahsoka more pleasure.
She gulped loudly, bringing her belly to fatten further.

ChaosEvilD (3:24:34 PM): As the pleasure mounted, Ahsoka moaned at the enjoyable feeling of movement inside and out of her belly. Anakin smiled at his love, slowly massaging her sex with one hand while the other rubbed against Ahsoka’s bulging belly. Ahsoka slurped and swallowed Padme, pulling silky soft skin into her mouth and down her gullet. Soon, she pulled the hips into her mouth and felt Padme’s shoulders shoved through the opening into her stomach.
She moaned around her wonderful mouthful at this sensation and pushed against Anakin. She was so happy he was here with her, up against her body, pleasing her as she took care of business. She wanted to do this again, with Anakin by her side like today. She loved being full, but loved having Anakin with her just as much. She slowly let Padme’s rump slide into her stretched mouth. It wasn’t very big, but it was tasty, which was the only thing she cared about.

Sonic Stantz (3:31:05 PM): Ahsoka: So good.
Once again, Ahsoka was surprised that someone she hated could taste so good. The firm ass delighted her palate, and she happily gnawed and licked those cheeks. This combined with Anakin working his fingers inside her sex made her eyes water in pleasure.
She thought she could hear Padme yell out some angry remarks but what she was saying, she didn't care.
Besides, all she did was moan like her once Ahsoka's tongue found her crotch. Padme was soaking by now. Ahsoka smirked, now seeing whom the real slut was. Here she was, about to die, with Anakin already having said that she didn't love her, and she was still horny.
What a freaky bitch.
At any rate, the pleasure Padme felt was nothing compared to how Ahsoka felt right now.

ChaosEvilD (3:38:31 PM): Padme grunted and barked much like a dig would. She seemed less like a princess right now and more like a dirty slut. Her pussy was being attacked by Ahsoka’s talented tongue, which had gotten lots of practice wrapping around Anakin’s tool and was reaching places in the princess that her fingers could never reach. Padme hated the bitch for doing this to her, but couldn’t seem to keep herself from rubbing her crotch against the tongue.
She pushed her face against the sticky, slick walls of the stomach, muffling her barks of pleasure. She hated herself for getting off on this, but she couldn’t help it, Ahsoka’s tongue was too good.
With her belly stretching even further now and no longer needing to help her swallowing, Ahsoka’s hands moved to rub one huge breast and join her lover’s hand on her growing belly. Padme’s cream was good, but it was getting boring licking the girl’s slit. Time to move to the legs and finish the bitch once and for all.

Sonic Stantz (3:47:35 PM): Padme: NO
She screamed as Ahsoka pulled her tongue out before she could cum, but also because she felt her legs being swallowed by the hungry alien. Padme thrashed around as much as the tight stomach walls would let her. Try as she might, nothing worked, and soon her long and elegant legs were gone, leaving only her dainty feet.
With a few more licks, and few brief laughs from her meal, Ahsoka goodbye to Padme, and swallowed one last time.
Padme slammed her fists against the walls around her. She punched and kicked and wrestled around, but nothing worked. All she did was make Ahsoka's belly jiggle and make her laugh. Hearing that bitch laugh at her misery was too much for Padme.
She just curled into a ball and wept to herself. As she heard the stomach groan around her, she knew she would be dead soon.
Ahsoka licked her fingers for the last of Padme's flavor.
Ahsoka: A feast fit for a queen*BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP *
As she blushed, Ahsoka soon saw Anakin, with no clothes, and a ready manhood.
Anakin: You know, we could say the fight left us tired and ragged
He didn't need an excuse, Ahsoka was up for anything any time.

ChaosEvilD (3:52:42 PM): Later
Ahsoka and Anakin lay in bed together in each other’s arms, which wasn’t too easy with Ahsoka’s huge, struggling belly between them. Padme had struggled all through the sex, adding to the kinkiness of the act. It’s one thing to do it in front of your ex, but to do it with her stewing inside the belly of the woman you leave her for make things so much sexy. The loving didn’t last long, both parties were so turned on, it ended in minutes, but in those minutes they rutted like animals, pounding and growling as they fucked each other’s brains out.
Anakin: You ever think about how it got here? You, me, in bed, with someone struggling inside your belly?
Ahsoka: I think about it all the time. When you’re not with me, all I have to do is think back to the good times and I smile.

Sonic Stantz (4:01:09 PM): With that being said, both Anakin and Ahsoka smiled as they looked at one another. Even as Padme kicked at both of them from inside the belly, nothing could distract them. They knew that this was the final step in their secret relationship. After hearing their story, not only would the Jedi council make both Ahsoka and Anakin heroes, but also no one would have a hard time accepting that these two are in love and would get married some day.
Even if they're love had been found out accidentally, that didn't change a thing.
Ahsoka and Anakin leaned in, squishing Padme as they did, and kissed.

(MONTAGE) *Accidentally in love: by Counting Crows*

Anakin prepares to fight.
So she said what's the problem baby?
He then notices Ahsoka near him, his tongue falls to floor after that.
What's the problem? I don't know, maybe I'm in love. Love
She winks, and the two lunge at the droids together.
Think about, every time I think about it, I can't stop thinking 'bout it.

ChaosEvilD (4:06:00 PM):
Anakin holds Ahsoka as they kiss, swinging around an empty bedroom they rub against one another.
How much longer will it take to cure this
Franticly they try to pull each other’s clothes off, trying to kiss even as they disrobe.
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Ahsoka removes her top, Anakin grinned at the sight of his lovers breasts bared in front of him. He lunges forward.
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love
Sonic Stantz (4:10:16 PM): Ahsoka moans loudly as Anakin slams into her.
Cum on Cum on Turn a little faster.
They change from missionary to doggy style
Cum on Cum on The world will follow after.
Ahsoka screams as Anakin's cums inside her. Once she catches her breath though, she grins.
Cum on Cum on Cause everybody's after looooooove.

ChaosEvilD (4:15:24 PM): Ahsoka stands in front of a mirror completely nude. She places a hand on her huge, round ass and smiles. There is no sign of her love.
Cum on, cum on
Jump a little higher
Anakin is deep inside Ahsoka’s ass, somewhere in her lower intestines. He had asked to go into her ass, wanting to be sucked in past her anus and deep inside her
Cum on, cum on
If you feel a little lighter
Anakin lies back, his erection throbbing as he thinks about where he is. He’s buried deep in his love and couldn’t possibly be happier.
Cum on, cum on
We were once upon a time in love

Sonic Stantz (4:21:21 PM): Flashback to when Anakin first met Ahsoka.
We're accidentally in love
As she came off that ship, their eyes met. Everything else around them disappeared, and they embraced one another.
Anakin: Ahsoka, I hope you know that I love you with all my heart.
Ahsoka: I love you Anakin. I've been so lost for so long, but now I'm with you, and everything's all right.
Accidentally in love, Accidentally in love, Accidentally in love, Accidentally in love, Accidentally in love, Accidentally in love, Accidentally in love, Accidentally in love,
They Kiss.
Accidentally....

ChaosEvilD (4:25:34 PM): Get yourself inside your love...I'm in love

Many years later

Ahsoka: Good night Luke. Good night Leila. Sleep tight.
Luke & Leila: Good night mommy.
Smiling at her two children, the older and even more mature Ahsoka shuts the door to her children’s room and walks off to her own. She had the best kids in the universe and the greatest husband. Her life was perfect.

Sonic Stantz (4:41:23 PM): She soon joined her husband. He was in bed waiting for her, looking at some pictures on the nightstand.
Ahsoka: What are you looking at?
Anakin: Just our wedding.
Ahsoka smiled, remembering that day fondly. After telling the Jedi council that Padme was a traitor and a Sith, they were praised by everyone. So much so that when they finally spoke freely of their love for one another, nobody had a problem with them getting married. Ahsoka felt so wonderful as she walked down the isle. No one could take their eyes off her, or her T&A.
Sometime later, their passion led to twins, Luke and Leila Skywalker. Luke was expected to be the next great Jedi, and Leila was in line for the throne. Chancellor Palpatine would still have it, if Anakin and Ahsoka hadn't stopped his plans to destroy the Jedi.

As Ahsoka sat down, she took a moment to admire her even more ample bosom. She had to get custom clothes to contain her E Cups and none of her skirts fit properly. Even so, she wore them, just so everyone would know what a fine booty she had. It had to be if it lifts you a good ten inches off your bed.
Ahsoka loved her bigger and rounder body, but if it ever became a hassle, some of the galaxy's best scientists were working on a way for her to control her body's mass.

She joined her husband in bed.
Anakin: Ahsoka.
Ahsoka: Yes Anakin?
Anakin: Would you look at us? Here we are years later, still together, married, and have two beautiful kids. Are our lives great or what?
Ahsoka: As master Yoda would say, Strong with us, the force is
They laughed at that.
After words, Anakin got up.
Ahsoka: Where are you going?
Anakin: Just to get a toy.
Ahsoka eagerly waited what her husband might have in mind. They had so many kinky things, and none of them got old. Eventually, he came out wearing this helmet that they had found in Palpatine's possession.
Vader: Ah, Ahsoka Tano, we meet again.
Ahsoka slinked up sexily.
Ahsoka: Come to momma big boy.
Her mouth enveloped the camera.

© Copyright 2008 chaos (fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1492389-Ahsoka-Star-Wars-RP-Part-IV