*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1492769-New-Beginnings-2
Rated: GC · Serial · Adult · #1492769
A young boy assumes his sisters identity after a tragic loss

New Beginnings Part 22


I said that it would be silly; I mean I was already 11. I would look stupid dressed as a baby and anyway what was the point I would only be able to do it indoors. It would be too embarrassing outside. Mom told me she would like us to do it in private. I thought about it and decided it would maybe fun. I told Mom it would be ok for us to try it and seeing as they had already started they might as continue.
The plastic pants were now off and mom was busy unpinning my diaper. It was opened up and Mom got toilet paper to clean me up. I loved the soft gentle way Mom cleaned me. Granma was on hand with a wet cloth and she used it to wipe me down. These were forgotten memories being diapered. Mom got some powder and sprinkled me with it and rubbed it in all over my weiner and friends. It made me hard. A clean diaper was slipped under me and it was pinned. Mom showed me my plastic pants. They were pink of course and several rows of ruffled lace along the seat.
They were pulled on me and then Granma came out with a real surprise for me. She had a dress for me to try on. Mom said I was to be dressed as a one year old. The dress was what a one year old would wear. It was pale pink and had a high waist. It was all frilly and lacy and had a big bow on the back. It was my size of course. It was Granma that started the idea of dressing me like a baby. She had the baby style clothes for an older child like me made which were made for her brother who was now in actual fact her sister. In fact she had a lot of things ready for me to wear. They ranged from 1 to 10 years old.

New Beginnings Part 23

Next frilly ankle socks were put on my feet and then some typical little girls shoes, Mary Jane’s. We went to have breakfast and Granma said that as a one year old I was to be fed and also I was a crawling baby. I liked the attention and was delighted when she began to feed me. Mom was feeding my brother while I was being fed. Later after breakfast Grandpa got out his video camera and wanted to get some footage of me crawling showing off my cute pantied bottom. I obliged and crawled along like a baby and also made every one day by pulling myself up and standing. I clumsily fell down again and crawled further.
Over the next few weeks I really enjoyed these babying times and also when I dressed up a girl my age and went into town and did girly things. Like having my ears pierced. We flew back to Los Angeles and went to see Dr. Fonteine mom’s friend. We were to stay with her for about a month while the options for my future were explored.


New Beginnings Part 24
I had another full examination By Dr. Fonteine including another ultra sound. Dr Fonteine said she could remove my weiner and balls and give me a womanly opening. Mom and I agreed. The procedure was scheduled for the next day and we also met Dr. Fonteine’s daughter.

The next day arrived and I was excited about my impending surgery after which a girl would emerge. We went into the surgery and I was put under anesthetic. I woke several hours later and to feel numbness in my groin. Mom, Dr. Fonteine and her daughter Sally were there to see me wake up. A mirror was placed between my legs so I could see the operation area. I had a catheter in me.

I was given a glass of milk and then Sally suggested I sleep some more. I did that gratefully. I woke some time later to feel the need to wee and just let go and did it. I felt the wee flow from me. Some days later the catheter was removed. The numbness had gone and I had also been up for the last few days. Mom explained to Dr. Fonteine about me wearing diapers and she also thought it was a wonderful idea I was being treated like a little girl. After all I was basically a new girl. Sally helped me dress in my diaper and plastic pants and baby girl dress. I was powdered before my baby clothes were put on me. It was not long and I needed to go to the toilet and I did my wee. It was strange to feel the wee flow out of a different place.

The main thing I was now free of the balls that would turn me into a man. We spent the rest of the time at Dr. Fonteine’s while I recovered complete from my operation. It turned out I had a complete set of female outer organs. They were hidden under a flap of skin. I would look completely normal once the wound had healed. I was glad of that as I wanted to be normal.
© Copyright 2008 Karenwest232 (karenwest232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1492769-New-Beginnings-2