*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1494334-Madagascar-Gloria-RP
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Other · Fanfiction · #1494334
Gloria the Hippo from Madagascar anal vores an unlucky girl. Liz from Spiderman
Sonic Stantz (8:45:58 PM): "You ain't getting away this time bug!" the Rhino charged at his most hated enemy. Spiderman was able to leap out of the way, causing the Rhino to slam into the penguin's pen. The battle between the two had brought them into the New York City zoo.
This was pretty standard stuff for the wall crawler, and the people around him were smart enough to run away when these two powerful individuals began their brawl.
However, there was someone there, who was not only so scared that she didn't know what to do, she knew Peter Parker, aka Spiderman.
ChaosEvilD (8:50:24 PM): Liz: Crap, crap, crap, crap!
Twerriefied, Liz ran as fast as her legs could manage as she heard loud crashes behind her. She knew Spider-Man could beat the oversized thug in a rhino suit, but she wasn’t as confident about not being crushed under the debris. She was running down a long hallway with steel locked doors to all sides. Behind each door was a different animal and as Liz quickly realized a good hiding place. Stopping at the last door, she read out the name printed above the door before unlocking it and getting inside.
Liz: Hippo

Sonic Stantz (8:59:07 PM): With the door firmly shut behind her, Liz also made sure that it was also securely locked. The loud booms of the two battling superfoes could be heard just beyond them. Even so, Liz breathed a sigh of relief. Soon this would blow over, Spider-man would web up the Rhino, and swing off into the sky.
Until then, she looked around her temporary shelter.
As far animal habitats went, this one seemed nice. The sun seemed to make it glow as it shined down upon it, especially with the watering hole. This was the biggest swimming pool Liz had ever seen, and the water looked so clean and clear. All was not well with this place though, Liz did cringe when she saw a large pile of poop nearby. Even so, she put herself far way as possible from that, and dipped her feet in the water.
However, she soon looked upon something that was also adding to 'not right' feeling of this place. Mainly, the large mass of grey blubber in the water, with eyes staring right at her.
ChaosEvilD (9:04:41 PM): Gloria’s morning had been pretty boring. She was fed, got stared at by a couple hundred tourists and went for a swim. A typical boring day for the fat hippo. Sighing, she got out of the water and wondered what she was going to do next, probably the exact same thing she did before, eat, get gawked at and swim. She shook her huge rear as she got out, feeling drops of water spill all over from her big fat booty. Looking up tiredly, she spotted something in her habitat that didn’t belong, some scrawny little girl. Tourists weren’t allowed in her habitat and Gloria expected someone to come in any second and get her out, but no one came. Deciding to investigate, Gloria moved closer to the scrawny teen.

Sonic Stantz (9:10:27 PM): "Uuh, easy girl." Liz just guessed the sex of this hippo. It was a little hard to focus on details when a wild animal starts moving towards you. Then again, as the hippo just got close, sniffed her, and did nothing else, Liz's fear. I mean, it wasn't like she had stumbled into the lion cage or anything, this was a hippo, how dangerous could it be?
" *Sniff, snff* Mmmm girl you smell nice." Gloria said, even though she knew the girl wouldn't understand her. She couldn't help it though, Gwen's perfume gave her the scent of wild flowers. But there was something else, some other scent in the air, and it was coming from that girl. Gloria didn't recognize the scent, but her attention quickly moved to her growiling tummy.
ChaosEvilD (9:15:01 PM): Gloria groaned, she had just eaten, but she was still so hungry. She always got hungry while she was bored, and today had been booooring. She turned to the scrawny girl, surprised to find she was still here. Something must be going on for no one to have noticed someone inside her home. Gloria looked up, seeing no one peering down at her. She was completely alone with the girl, everyone was gone probably to lunch. Slowly a grin formed on Gloria’s chubby hippo face, she rarely got opportunities like this. Looking at the confused, frighten girl, Gloria chuckled.
Gloria: Maybe it’s time I had me some fun.

Sonic Stantz (9:20:53 PM): Liz looked at her new friend, not liking the look she was giving her. Before, the hippo had just a curious stare in her eyes, now it had turned into something else. It reminded her of the look she got when she pictured herself cornering "Petey" and seeing how well those nerdy lips did when they weren't blabbing about science.
Gloria saw the girl getting hesitant. This one wasn't stupid, but she still had no chance against her. Not only was there no way out, but she would also have to go through over a ton of her fat to get away.
Liz tried to move past the hippo to the door. Maybe the fight outside had died down by now.
ChaosEvilD (9:25:56 PM): Before her first guest in a long while could leave, Gloria blocked her way to the door, putting her tremendous weight in front of the girl’s path. Liz looked at the sudden obstruction in her path uneasily. To emphasize how much fat was in front of her, Gloria shook her body, causing ripples of fat to smack together for the girl to see.
Gloria: Where do you think your going matchstick, we ain’t done yet.
Liz looked at the hippo, more annoyed then scared. Sure the animal was big, almost huge, but she wasn’t going to let it stop her from leaving. Poor stupid thing probably didn’t even know what was going on and thought she was a new friend. Determined to leave, Liz tried to push past the Hippo.
Sonic Stantz (9:33:08 PM): "You're kiddin' right?" Gloria had never seen a more ridiculous sight. This human was still trying to get past, even after she clearly stated both verbally and physically that she wasn't going anywhere. Even so, the persistent girl kept trying. Gloria's two ton body might make her a little slow, but she didn't need speed in this situation. No matter which way Liz moved, the Hippo's abundant mass blocked her path.
Finally Liz did the dumbest thing anyone in the situation could. In her rage, she actually charged at the animal. It obviously didn't work, in fact Liz's action caused her to lose her footing after the impact with the wall of lard. After words, she fell head first just as Gloria stood on her hind legs.

ChaosEvilD (9:39:41 PM): Gloria: Girl, if you want to try to headbutt me, you're gonna get my butt.
At first Gloria was planning to just mess with the tiny girl, maybe lick her a little, see what she tasted like, maybe if she was as tasty as she looked, she’d eat the tiny thing and add her to her fat booty, but no one tried to push Gloria and got away. Nope, this little thing wasn’t going to be dinner, she was going to be entertainment. As Liz sat there dazed, lying on her butt, trying to figure out what had hit her. Seeing that she was distracted, Gloria moved fast, didn’t know how long everyone was going to be gone. Turning her huge figure around, Gloria grabbed both sides of her huge, plush ass cheeks and pulled them apart, revealed a slightly relaxed, puffy anus. Gloria could eat with more then just her mouth.
Sonic Stantz (9:44:13 PM): "Ow, what-" Liz rubbed her head as she asked herself what it her. As she did however, some large shadow loomed over, blocking the sun itself.
While the girl was still dazed, Gloria managed to heft her rear slightly in the air. This action had to have perfect timing, what with her weak prey, and exposing her rosebud for it's meal. Gloria hadn't eaten anything with her collosal caboose in so long, she wanted this to be perfect. Finally as Liz managed to look up , she only briefly saw the light of day as Gloria's ass came down towards her head, Gloria let go of her butt cheeks, and they slammed into into the sides of her head.

ChaosEvilD (9:51:01 PM): One second Liz was staring at the fat, lumpy ass of the hippo, then the next she was in a wet passage, her face at least, it was tight and contracting on her, trying to squeeze her inside. She found herself completely blind, but she could feel something smooth and warm slipping down her skull, enveloping her whole head. Raising her hands quickly, she found herself grabbing onto something very big, soft and round. She began to scream muffled words, slowly coming to the horrible realization of where her head was stuck in.
Gloria sighed dreamily as she felt her anus envelop the girl’s whole head. It felt so nice to feel her bowels expand around warm flesh. She could feel her face pressing against the walls of her intestines and her hair tickling her insides. It was very nice, but it was only going to get better.
Sonic Stantz (9:58:04 PM): Gloria moaned and squirmed and wiggled her hips as she felt the girl slowly start to disappear up her ass. The sturggles from her prey were laughably pathetic, but they did make her meal even more pleasureable. She felt her anal meal grasp desperately at the two cheeks that trapped her cranium. Gloria loved the ass massage, but she did make sure her meal didn't get free. With a loud slurp, the girl's entire head was sucked into her anus, and her ass cheeks smacked against her neck.
"NO!" Liz shrieked. Not only did she realize she was in a fat hippo ass, but now her head was stuck. As if the smell in here wasn't bad enough.
ChaosEvilD (10:04:00 PM): Liz gave a samll shriek as she began blindly panicking. She felt her shoulders suddenly being sucked into this huge, long anal passage. The rubbery hole was loosening further, allowing more of her to be sucked in. She had thought the hole couldn’t possible be wide enough for more then her head to fit, but apparently she was wrong.
Gloria grunted loudly as her ass continued to expand over her anal meal. She was going in and no force on earth could pull her free. Not many people had been slurped up the hippo’s butt, but those that had, never came out unless Gloria wanted them out. This girl was getting slowly sucked in, but if she wanted, the scrawny teen would disappear in seconds up her poop chute. But she was taking it slow, enjoying her anal meal to the fullest.

Sonic Stantz (10:11:55 PM): "Uuuuuuhhn! Oooooh! Yeah!" Gloria expressed how great this felt. Her big, pink tongue hung limp in her mouth as she did. Eating this way made her full so full, and so hot. As she felt her meal struggling in vein to get her shoulders free, she smirked, managing to turn her head back to get a look see.
"You just don't give up do you? That's okay though, keep fighting, make my ass jiggle." the girl's movements were making her ass and more shake enough, but Gloria began slaping her ass, laughing at the how much her meal trembled at the sudden tremor.
ChaosEvilD (10:16:53 PM): Liz: Wwwwhhhaaat ttthhheee Hhhhheeelll
Everything started vibrating around Liz, shaking the girl up and sucking her further into the hippo’s fat rear. She was up to her shoulders by that time, and then she felt her breasts brushing against the anal rim as they too were pulled in. The tight pulsating hole pulled her in as everything shook. The moist, slimy walls of the rectum throbbed as they pulled her in, dragging her in one bit at a time. Liz kicked helplessly as with wet slurping sounds the anus worked its way over her stomach. She was being sucked up faster and there was nothing she could do.

Sonic Stantz (10:22:03 PM): Through the seemingly endless miles of pink, pulsating, hot walls, Liz's struggle quickly dwindled into nothing. Her shoulders were trapped, her arms were now rendered useless. Sure she still had her legs, but her footing leverage would be no match for the several thousand pound animal whos' ass she was being devoured by.
Liz began to cry as she fought against her enviroment. Again and again she called for help, but as her hips entered the anal ring, no one came. Adding to her horror, something warm, squishy, and smelly bgean to be felt throughout her engulfed body.
ChaosEvilD (10:43:39 PM): Gloria moaned and laughed as the pleasure mounted. It was so hard to get off with no mates around and only hoofs for hands. Her huge tongue hung limping from her lips as she bucked backwards, humping the air as her ass filled with the squirming teen. She craned her neck back, lifting her tremendous rear to peer at how much she had left to swallow. She pouted as she saw all that was left for her ass to eat were the scrawny legs of her meal. Shrugging her shoulders, she tightened her anus and loosened it, slowly pulling her meal in with every sequential contraction. Soon she’d have the teen all the way in her ass, squirming around to Gloria’s hearts content. Her hot, slippery bowels would enclose the girl and under hundreds of pounds of fat, no one would ever notice she was inside her big, fine booty.
Sonic Stantz (10:51:30 PM): With her meal almost finished, Gloria's hungry ass quickly began slurping in the last of it. Her butt cheeks smashed against her meal's legs, almost like they were chewing them.
"No! No!! NO!!!!" Liz's shriek finally penetrated the walls of fat around her too little too late as her dainty feet were sucked into the hippo's backside with a final slurp.

Gloria arched her back and stretched herself out as far as she could as she felt every inch of that girl fill her hungry bowels. After winding and churning down her colon, she'd wind and churn inside her belly. Before Gloria could comment on her meal, a low rumble came from inside her.

Leaning to one side, she let it rip
*BBBBBBBBLLAUUUUUUURRRRRP!!!*
"Oh man, I was holding that in all day."

ChaosEvilD (11:04:30 PM): Thrashing about, Liz kicked and jabbed the soft walls of the hippo’s bowels; attacking in a hope that somehow, this would free her from the horrid depths of the boiling posterior. Her useless efforts go unrewarded, for the most part, as your movements do little more than elicit faint moans from Gloria who tightened the walls of the rectum around the unfortunate high school girl. The flesh caressed her form, slowly pressing her forward towards a more smelly and tight area of Gloria’s bowels. Buried deep under hundreds of pounds of soft, bouncy fat, Liz was squeezed deeper, sending her into the eternal abyss, deeper into that pitch-black void of the hippos intestines. She stopped somewhere slightly oval shape, it was Gloria’s colon, not that it would of mattered to Liz.
ChaosEvilD (11:04:44 PM): She curled up in the sweltering, smelly colon, crying to herself as she breathed in the foul, humid air. She couldn’t last long in here, but she didn’t know what to do. Slowly, she started wishing she could fall asleep, but the pulsating walls kept her awake til the last moment.

Late at night, when everyone was gone and Gloria was fast asleep. The fat hippo let out a small fart, signaling the end of all air in her ass and of Liz’s life.

ChaosEvilD (11:04:59 PM): Gloria: That was a nice nights sleep.
The hippo greeted the day with a yawn, scratching her hugely fat rear as she waddled to the spot where she did her business. Lowering her bouncy rump, she let her bowels go. Her anus loosened like yesterday, but this time instead of sucking something in, it let something out. Large turds fell from her butt hole, forming a huge pile below her. Once finished she turned around, seeing a few scraps of clothes in the pile.
Gloria: Even against a matchstick human, my ass always comes up on top.
Shaking her booty, Gloria waddled away, hoping everyone disappeared again and some unlucky sap found there way into her habitat. She wanted to try this again, only this time, her cunt was hungry. 
© Copyright 2008 SonicV (sonic411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1494334-Madagascar-Gloria-RP