*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1497168-The-Ghost-Lover
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1497168
A story voyeurism and adultry.
                                                 



Mr. Marten and his wife were returning to Boston from a business trip to Chicago. They were the only ones in the coach. They could feel the vibrations as the train rolled along the hilly terrain. Mrs. Marten looked out the window admiring the beauty of the rolling countryside as they passed hills and valleys of lush green, interspersed by buildings and farm houses. Mrs. Marten was a beautiful woman. She had a lovely face with brown eyes and full lips framed in auburn hair that flowed down over her shoulders, large swelling breast, a tiny waist, and long shapely legs that seemed to go far miles up to her around tight ass that swayed from side to side as she walked but she never flirted with men and she had never given her husband a reason to doubt her fidelity.



Her husband was sitting beside her and seemed to be in a state of reverie, his eyes not focused on anything. He was a company executive and he often had to go on long trips. His wife always went with him as she did on this trip. He was dressed in a suit and tie, and with his dark hair and olive complexion he looked very distinguished. Everyone said they made a handsome couple. Mrs. Marten must have fallen asleep for a while, as she did not hear her husband tell her that he was going to the breakfast car and that he would be back in about an hour. When she awoke she

noticed that a man was sitting by her that was not her husband. She observed how handsome this man was. He was even more handsome then her husband with his wavy dark hair. He was looking at her she could tell. She started to look back at him. She found herself moving closer to him and even desiring him. Suddenly she found his hand on her leg. She didn't care. In fact she wanted it there. When she turned to him he leaned over and kissed her. When she did not protest he kissed her again. This time he slipped his tongue between her parted lips. She opened her mouth to allow his tongue access. She encircled him in her arms and melted into him in what turned out to be very long and deep kiss. His tongue seemed to strike at her tonsils and the hand that was on her knee had moved up between her thighs and he was frigging her through her panties.



Meanwhile Mr. Marten sat in the breakfast compartment, totally unaware of what was going on between his wife and a total stranger.He took out a cigar and begin to smoke. As he did so his mind went back to a particular night at the office. He had just finished the work on his computer. He logged on some porno site and a large moving image came up on the screen. It was an enlarged image of a couple deep kissing and focused on their tongues exploring and darting in and out of each other's gaping mouths. Then the picture changed to an enlarged view the man's enormous cock relentlessly ramming her pussy and his ass going up and down as he pumped her. Then the image zoomed out and you could see everything. He was fucking her brains out. His cock in her cunt and his tongue in her mouth, giving it to her on both ends. Mr.  Marten masturbated as he watched the image and he spilled his load on the floor at the same time the couple in the movie reached their climax.



Mrs. Marten was now sprawled out on the seat totally naked with the man between her legs, fucking her relentlessly as she writhed and undulated beneath him, her ass going in a circular motion and up and down to meet each of his thrust. She loved the way he was kissing her while he fucked her, especially the way he repeatedly thrust his tongue into her mouth to repeat what his cock was doing in her cunt. Her moans were getting louder and louder as he fucker her harder and harder, pulling all the way out of her and ramming back in her to the hilt. She was on the verge of the best and most intense orgasm she had ever had. Suddenly the door of the coach opened and her husband walked in. His mouth flew opened in total shock. He just stood there looking at his wife totally naked and writhing on the seat, her head thrown back, her tongue licking out and her face distorted in an absolute expression on ecstasy. Her legs were spread wide apart and her arms reached out to embrace the air. Apparently there had been no one in the room but her. When she noticed her husband standing there she stood up and looked at him with an expression of astonishment on her face.



© Copyright 2008 Richard Harris (darrel5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1497168-The-Ghost-Lover