*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1514479-Masquerade
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1514479
A gentle fantasy... about fantasy.

Moonlight sweeps the color from the room, painting a picture in soft blacks and shining grays. Soft footsteps sounds, cat like, whisper to me and I open my eyes looking and sensing in the darkness. You enter the room, a moon sprite in diaphanous white, the pale light caressing and reflecting the sheen of bare flesh through the dream-like material. A faint fragrance comes to me that speaks erotically of sensual pleasures.

I watch you approach, the darkness of your nipples casting erotic shadows through light fabric, the gown flowing like erotic wings revealing the dark peak of hair pointing the way to warm pleasures.

I start to sit up but your finger to lips silences me and you push me back, pulling soft dark ribbons from your hair you gently bind me,  hands above my head.  I notice that the shadowed looks you give come from behind a small black mask - eyes glittering with an unknown need - and of my own volition, I give myself over to your care, to your control.

Soft lips find my eyes, tongue playing freely around ears and tracing a warm path down my neck… a sensual dance that arouses me as I feel myself harden in response.  I reach to pull you closer only to be reminded that I am held by the chains your fantasy.

Warm lips kiss their way to my nipple and I feel the pleasurable sting of teeth stimulating me as a small groan of pleasure escapes my lips. Unyielding in purpose, your lips continue downward with small bites to mark your passage.

Warm breath against my erection sends shivers down my spine as I arch in need.  A soft wet touch traces the outline of my maleness before it is lost in the heat of your mouth.  Teasingly, you move slowly,  tracing a pattern of lust in the dark interior in which my pleasure is born. 

Without speaking, you sense my pleading as the moonlight plays over your face… the face of a spirit, pale with eyes shining in lust… the face of an angel of pleasure.

Instinctively, I arch and each time I am pulled back from the brink by hands grasping me and the feel of night air rushing over me.  The wonderful torture begins again as I feel myself slide between the fullness of your breasts, a dancing wet point touching and teasing me without pity until, in final forgiveness, I see you raise up, robe fully open, and you take me into the furnace of your passion.

With a shudder, I feel you begin to rhythmically slide, with each movement driving me deeper into your need.  No longer under your control I cannot stop… and I release in an uncontrolled paroxysm of hot fluid and breath while nerves scream in ultimate pleasure.  Panting, I find I am not yet free as you continue with a mounting pounding beat until – at last – I hear your triumphal song of pleasure achieved.

As we lay there, you reach and pull the simple bow that has kept me your prisoner of passion, and toss the mask aside.  At last I can hold you as our  breathing subsides and we mould our bodies together in the gentle softness of sated lovers… and for tonight, I will sleep, bound in moonbeam memories, and dream of our masquerade.



Notes
Word Count: 559
Prompt: Excite the judge/s in less than 869 words

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.  I hope you found it both erotic and loving.  Please, take a few extra seconds and leave a comment.  Criticism and praise equally welcome *Smile*

Ken
© Copyright 2009 🌕 HuntersMoon (huntersmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1514479-Masquerade