*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1526506-Parallelism
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Comedy · #1526506
Listen to that deafening silence!
Parallelism
Listen to that deafening silence!

Good Day:
I think it’s the same as yesterday, and perhaps of tomorrows ... if all is well, that is?
Politeness:
The first one in line letting the second go ahead of him or her, and then in the end of all softly utters the words ‘You’re welcome!’
Tenderness:
A soft embrace that easily adheres and then never ever let’s go ...added to the moment is a tender, light kiss firmly but gently placed on sweet, tender lips?
Selfishness:
That’s mine!
Arrogance:
I condemn you to die! ‘Who, me?’
Submission:
OK, enough already . . . I’ll suck on it for a while . . .
Enthusiasm:
It will be here anytime now, I know it!
Barbaric:
Two beastly clubs well griped in sweaty, firmly thrusting palmed hands, and then add a bad fucking attitude on top of that, two big scoops of it!
Confusion:
Which way did he go?
Insanity
A child without a home, belly full of emptiness, otherwise famished for more?
Midway:
Your almost there ... don’t stop now!
Endings:
Happy, what ever after? Who cares in the end when your dead?
Bliss:
A beach and a sunrise totally magnetized red-bright with early evening yellows! How wonderful the sight!
Biblical:
Noah had a boat and then Moses beached him with a bid giant wave? That’s all I remember ... or care to?
Radical:
Two thumbs up the ass! Don’t you think that one is enough?
Out of this world:
The Moon! I think?
Democracy:
You beg for this and that ... and then the BASTARDS will do whatever they want, anyway?
Free Speech:
All you fucking Politicians (all equally) can eat shit and die for all I care! “You can quote me on that one!”
Tolerance:
Spit in my face one more time, and then see what happens then?
Unsatisfied:
Wow, that was real good! Can I have some more?
In Time:
I’m sure it will wait for you!
Problematic:
Twice the count and still come up short?
Not quite qualified:
One finger stuck up the nose, and the other straight up the arse-hole ... what’s up with that?
Otherwise done:
One way or another ... you will give way to the obstructions in the way ... and move on!
Crucial:
That you lick the stamp before applying it to the note?
Needless:
Mailing that note to yourself?
Shangri-La:
Forbidden to all!
At last:
Deep within a moment silence ... when totally relaxed within the right of livelihood forebiden to most, ..some will stand tall, swift notion of things mostly dull ... where ultimately realize that existence is nothing but a vim-dim mind boggle .. then in a moment of deep thought close worn-out, tired, old eyes while easily plummeting into endless sleep often tenderized as if in mother’s arms!

As a child one day, well in a loving embrace ... I remember what she softly said to me ...'No need to cry child . . . you were born to be free ... and that you will be!'

                                                                            * * *

© Copyright 2009 Maxamilium (lebelmiky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1526506-Parallelism