*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1551933-The-Student
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1551933
The Student - A Brief Erotic Escape
THE STUDENT

With the delicate face of an angel, it was her habit to sit studying quietly for hours, rarely speaking or even making eye contact with her fellow students in the college library.  Studious and very bright, her conservative dress and quiet manner seemed in stark contrast to the obvious beauty she tried to mask ... or did she?

For all her quietness and a style of dress that was never flashy, this one no doubt knew what assorted gifts of loveliness had been bestowed upon her.  Her long dark auburn hair was always drawn back in a carefully crafted and sensual ponytail that danced playfully by design as she walked.  Her smooth, pail complexion and the delicate features of her face were clean and bright and dusted with just enough make up to prevent an unseemly shine, always looking natural, fresh and healthy. Soft sweaters hugged her deliciously feminine torso, never clinging in gaudy show or sagging to hide a landscape of balanced swelling delights.  The jeans she wore were always as snug as could be without crossing the line into trashy excess, with every curve of her perfect behind ideally displayed. The length of her short jackets was always the same and clearly selected to call attention to the sensual pump and sway of her trim, round buttocks as she walked.

Yes, as shy as she may have been and as loathe to make eye contact or parade her beauty overtly, this one enjoyed being noticed for her sensual delights.  Of that, there could be no doubt.  Enjoying sensual delight, after all, was a natural part of life.  Why not indulge?

As the sun set outside the arched window beside her, she rose from her work and walked with a practiced gate toward the public restrooms.  It was a slow night and now was the slowest of slow times.  It seemed ideal to her.  Her pace was JUST a bit quicker than usual, but she WAS  in a bit of a hurry.

Swinging open the door to the ladies room, she was relieved to find that she'd chosen her time well.  Delightfully empty, she made her way across the vacant room to the very last stall.  It was her favorite.  The exhaust fan was located directly above it.  It's noise provided a bit of auditory camouflage should someone come in while she was "indisposed".

Closing the door of the stall behind her, she hung her small handbag on the hook inside.  Feeling within its leather folds with nimble fingers, she found what she was searching for and smiled.  She slipped it deftly between her breasts, held there by the pressure of her bra strap against her chest. 

She slipped her hands down to her waist and unbuttoned the fly of her jeans.  Sliding her thumbs around the waistband, she guided them beneath the slender straps of her silk thong and began pushing downward.  Shifting her weight from one hip to the other, she wriggled her ass sweetly out of the jeans' snug embrace, smiling as she slid them and the thong down past her knees.  She always enjoyed the sensation of silk as it slipped from between the cheeks of her ass and the warmth of her pussy where it had become snuggly nestled. 

The cool air of the well ventilated room raised a chill on the exposed warm flesh of her hips, behind, thighs and loins.  Goose bumps tingled as she sat down on the cold bench of the toilet and spread her legs slowly.  She could FEEL her heart pounding beneath her breast as her gaze fell upon her exposed, shaven pussy.  She ran the fingers of her right hand down between her thighs, letting her ring and index fingers glide over the heat of her labia while the middle finger hugged close to the cleft between her clean shaven lips.  Her mouth fell open in a silent sigh at the touch of her fingers.  Slowly she rubbed up and down, her hips gently rocking as her fingers found familiar rhythms that brought a look of delight and absent peace to her face and a smile of indulgence to her lips.

Long, luxurious minutes passed as she softly stroked her pussy, slowly at first, then gradually more quickly.  She could feel her lips swell and begin to part beneath her fingertips.  Soft sighs escaped her lips as the tingling of her loins grew into a slippery, aching hunger.  She drew her middle three fingers into a triangle and pushed them slowly between warm, wet spreading lips, easing the fingers into the wet heat within.  Patiently, she worked her fingers in and out, dragging them over her swelling clit as they moved back and forth.

A shiver ran up her spine as she felt the first droplet of her own juices glide along her lips and drip silently into the water below.  It was time.

She slid the middle three fingers of her right hand out of her clenching quim and into the waiting hunger of her mouth.  The taste of her juices was sweet on her tongue.  With the fingers of the left hand she slipped the four inch ivory phallus from between her breasts.  Warmed against the flushed skin of her bosom, she pressed the small intricately carved phallus against her labia and rubbed it gently along the glistening slit of her cunt.  Back and forth, back and forth, she rubbed it along the slippery flesh.  As she continued her rhythmic rubbing, the two gemstones mounted at the base of the ivory phallus began to glow.

The middle finger of her left hand slipped against the red gem stone and pressed it softly, and the miniature cock came to life.  Humming sweetly, she guided it's ornately carved length up to her clit and pressed it firmly against her swollen bud.  She bit her lip, drew in a short breath and rocked forward, pressing her pelvis and clit firmly against the buzzing tip of the bejeweled treasure.

Her mouth opened wide as the deep thrumming sent strong waves of intense aching delight up through her clit, radiating out through her pussy to every nerve in her middle.  Her hips and ass rocked back and forth more quickly on the stool as she guided the pressure of the small phallus with intense concentration.  Holding it snug between her cunt lips, she pushed inward, steadying the churning vibration so that it's penetrating shock waves pulsed through her clit, the soft bud of flesh pinned firmly between the base of the phallus and her grinding pelvis.  She panted raggedly now as she felt the climax building.  Nipples hard and visible even through the thick sweater, sucking greedily on the fingers of her right hand while she humped the ivory bliss held in her left.  It was time.

Swallowing hard as if having to concentrate her thought and action enough to complete the required movements, she slipped a finger against the green gem at the base of the exquisite ivory toy.  Pressing it, a surge of warm tingling fluid burst from the tip of the deftly carved phallus.  Twelve rippling jets of warm, thick pearlesent fluid gushed forcefully from inside and spread within her, clinging and hot as she plunged the tip feverishly in and out of her snatch and ground her clit against the base of the rigid shaft.  Head tossed back, mouth gaping open in silent screams, a flood of warm ooze dripped freely from around her feverish fingers as she clenched her thighs tightly together and rode the crashing orgasm through wave after wave of explosive bliss.

Shaking from head to toe, a long, aching "Aaauooooooooooooooo" finally escaped from her throat as her entire body tensed, suddenly trembled and then shuddered wildly as the last wave of warm, tingling release washed over her and dissolved into a cool, scintillating buzz.  Her free hand moved to her breasts, kneading and hugging as she huffed and puffed for air.  Pulling at her low neck line, she slid her fingers beneath the fabric and clutched and pinched at the soft roundness and swollen nipple.

The mysterious pearly fluid dripped steadily from her cunt and ass cheeks as she sat back on the stool and again shuddered visibly one last time.  Still breathing heavily, her cheeks, neck and chest flushed, she lifted the cum covered phallus to her lips guided it into her mouth.  She licked it slowly and lovingly until it was clean and glistening with saliva.  She kissed it gently and smiled.  "Thank you, Jinni of the Bejeweled Phallus.  I really must thank mother for finding you for me."  She kissed the smooth ivory surface again.  "You truly are a trusted and loyal companion".  The gemstones in the base of the ivory shaft glowed in acknowledgement, and the phallus hummed.  "No batteries, no need to refill you with some cold, cloying cream.  Always ready!"  She beamed.  "You ARE a TREASURE!"

It had been a gift from a protective mother who knew her gentle daughter to be a beauty grand enough to attract a crowd of men beneath her dignity.  A mother who saw no reason her daughter should want for the essential pleasures of life while awaiting the right sort of man.  A mother who traveled extensively in Persia, Arabia, Egypt and beyond, collecting toys of a decidedly sexual nature.  A truly wonderful mother indeed!

Gently, she slipped the Jinni's ivory home between the warmth of her breasts.  Breathing more normally now, she wiped the last of his fluids and hers from her still radiant womanhood with a bit of dry tissue.  Standing, she pulled her thong and jeans up to her hips and wriggled her perfect ass into the snug embrace of cool silk and denim.  Before buttoning her fly, she hesitated, her face was swept with a guilty smile. 

Taking it from her cleavage, she slipped the bejeweled ivory phallus inside her thong, against her lips and then within.  Guiding it in delicately, she nestled it's stiffness in the warm, wet clasping flesh.  Arranging her thong, she tugged her jeans upward and buttoned them, taking her hand bag down from the hook.  She flushed the toilet, opened the door and walked out of the stall.  Washing and drying her hands carefully, she strode out of the restroom and back to her table in the study area, a knowing and devilish grin on her sweet lips. 

The late evening study crowd was beginning to trickle in.  Gently taking her seat, she felt the ivory phallus move a bit deeper into her womanhood.  Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the ancient secret word her mother had taught her for "grow".  Shivering, she felt the ivory stiffness inside instantly growing in length and girth.  Steadily swelling and softly throbbing, it came alive again.  The Jinni of the Bejeweled Ivory Phallus had heard and understood.  He always did. 

As she opened her eyes with a bright smile on her lips, a delightfully handsome man sat down at the table across from hers.  He smiled, thinking her expression was meant for him.  She didn't mind. 

The now six inch long phallus began to pulsate within her loins.  She clenched and released her muscles around its thickness, savoring it's subtle movements within her.  The Jinni of the Bejeweled Ivory Phallus KNEW what she liked.  She felt tingling drops of cooze trickle along the cleft between her lips and the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.  She wriggled her ass against the seat of her chair and demurely crossed her legs, pressing the tip of the phallus against her favorite spot inside.  Sighing deeply, she relaxed a bit and held it there against her special spot, a shower of pleasure spreading rapidly within her.  A steady, radiant flood of sensation that rippled gently through every nerve in her body.

Smiling contently, she opened her book and began to read.  She could quietly study like this for hours.

THE END

PS - If you want more ... Tell me what you thought about this story and about your own Twisted Desires.  I delight in custom storytelling when the ideas arouse my interest, so if there's a fantasy you've always wanted to have written, let me know! 

E-mail me at:    fiendishfictions@gmail.com

Enjoy!
© Copyright 2009 Fiendish (fiendish46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1551933-The-Student